Skipper Duke

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will Darnell:"Ok! That's the last time you run that mechanical @$$hole in here without an exhaust hose. I catch you doin' it one time, I don't care how much you paid up in front, I'll throw you out on yer f***** @$$! You got it!? Huh!?" Arnie Cunningham:"Yes sir." Will Darnell:"Now get the hell outta here, we're closed."

Arnie Cunningham:"A toast!  Death!  To the sh***ers of the world in 1979!" Dennis Guilder:"I can't drink to that." Arnie Cunningham:"Why can’t you drink to that?" (sarcastic, EYEROLL) "What can you drink to?" Dennis Guilder:"How 'bout to us? You know, to friendship." Arnie Cunningham:"Friendship. That's good." Arnie Cunningham:"Let me tell you something about love Dennis.  It has a voracious appetite.  It eats everything. Friendship, family, it kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you somethin' else. You feed it right, it could be a beautiful thing, an' that's what we have." Dennis Guilder:"I had no idea you felt that way about Leigh." Arnie Cunningham:"What!? F*** no! I'm talkin' about Christine man!"

Edited by Skipper Duke

This has always been my theory. You know how the movie Christine merged the characters of the LeBay brothers George and Roland into one? Roland sold it to Arnie in the book before dying. In the movie George sold it to Arnie cuz Roland was dead for 6 weeks. But having the back brace and looking the way he did at first, is it possible he was Roland's ghost when he sold Arnie the car, and then was really George later when Dennis went to see him? When George sold Arnie the car, he looked like how Rollie looked like in the book.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CHRISTINE CARS
DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN ’57 & ’58
As many Christine fans are aware, the ’57 and ’58 Plymouths are virtually identical with some minor discrepancies. On the 57’ the grille below the front bumper where the front license plate sits is a series of slits. On the ’58, it’s an actual grille, like above the front bumper.
On the ’57 the high and low beam headlight share the same seal beams. The forward turn signal lights are where the inner seal beams are on the ’58. The ’58 has separate seal beams for the high and low beam lights. The turn signals lights on the ’58 are at the top between the high and low beam seal beams.
Also, on the ’57, the word PLYMOUTH is spelled across the front of the hood. On the ’58, it has a chrome piece that has PLYMOUTH spelled out on it.
Also on the ’57’s that have V-8 engines, the V emblem is on the forward end of both the port and starboard sides. On the ’58, the V emblem is in the center of the grille.

• 4 weeks later...

Post by admin or mod in The Official Christine Car Fan Site:
Hey All!!

I do apologise about the amount of Spam material being posted within the Group lately.
And I greatly appreciate those of you that are reporting it to me, I don't see all that gets posted.
I don't really understand who these people are and how they got into the group, most are showing as "Visitors" and I haven't approved them being added to the Group.
I'll continue to monitor the situation and block these people along with removing the Spam they post.

Cheers!!
My comment on it:
Facebook's new setup unfortunately they can now comment and post without having to join first.