Looking for a Dukes of Hazzard Round Robins partner

Skipper Duke

8 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I think I would like to as long as you don't get frustrated with me since I won't be logging in as much as you. Let's talk about it next week. I'm in the championship round in all 3 of my fantasy baseball leagues and it's taking up my computer time this week. I'm even leading in Garrett Duke's league! 

Wow Cousin Roger great job! :)

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Roger... How 'bout it? Are we still on fer doing a RR Dukes story?

I'd still like to but should we talk about it before we start? I suspect that you would put more time into it than me since you log in more often. Are you okay with me not contributing as much and as often as you?.....or with my posts being shorter than yours? Also, I wouldn't want any main characters to be dramatically different. Like, I would like it to be as realistic as possible to a real episode. Are you okay with that? Should we discuss what it should be about first or should we just surprise each other with every post? How many characters will each of us write for? I could be Uncle Jesse and one more. Who would you want to be? Should we ask others to join? 

6 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I'd still like to but should we talk about it before we start? I suspect that you would put more time into it than me since you log in more often. Are you okay with me not contributing as much and as often as you?.....or with my posts being shorter than yours? Also, I wouldn't want any main characters to be dramatically different. Like, I would like it to be as realistic as possible to a real episode. Are you okay with that? Should we discuss what it should be about first or should we just surprise each other with every post? How many characters will each of us write for? I could be Uncle Jesse and one more. Who would you want to be? Should we ask others to join? 

Yeah others can join too. I will be the boys and Daisy.

Just now, RogerDuke said:

Well, if you want to start it then go ahead. Do you have an idea of how long you would want it to last? I could be Rosco and Enos too. 

Maybe you could start it on a different thread and we could use this thread to guide it along a little until it really takes off. Plus, other folks could use this thread to talk about it. 

Hmmm, I don't really like the idea of something that wouldn't have happened on a real episode. On the other hand, I just got done watching Cooter's girl and he has a kid so maybe it wouldn't be too far fetched. If we could throw some moonshine and car crashes in there I might go along with it. What would you think of me having Beaudrys in it? 

1 minute ago, RogerDuke said:

Hmmm, I don't really like the idea of something that wouldn't have happened on a real episode. On the other hand, I just got done watching Cooter's girl and he has a kid so maybe it wouldn't be too far fetched. If we could throw some moonshine and car crashes in there I might go along with it. What would you think of me having Beaudrys in it? 

Awesomeness! Let's do this thing! :)