Hi I'm new!!!!

DukesFan24

Hi,

My name is Susan. I'm 24 years old and a waitress in North Carolina.

I remember watching DOH as a kid. I thought Bo was hot and he still is. I was such a fan when i was a kid that I named my two goldfish Bo and Luke, and my grandmother had a car almost like the General Lee, and I painted the door of it with an orange marker, untill I got caught by my father.

I didn't realized that DOH still came on as reruns, until a couple of weeks ago when I was went home sick from work. Now, i have been taping it and have become a huge fan once again.

I have been trying to find sites that have transcripts, videos, fan fiction, and episode screencaps. Does anyone know of any good ones.

Also, did Tom and John sing the lyrics to the DOH reunion movie? It sound like they did.

Susan

Hi Susan, I'm Heidi! I'm almost 26 and I live in Canada. I watch the Dukes reruns on CMT Canada.

As you can tell from my username, I think Luke is the hot one! You can read some fanfic in the fanfic section of this forum.

Tom and John did sing the theme song to the first reunion movie. The second reunion movie's theme song was sung by Anita Cochran.

Hey Susan,

I'm 26, I'm new to this site as well, and I grew up watching the Dukes also. My mom never cared for it, but I absolutely just loved it. Thats a funny story about your grandparent's car door. Its cool to actually see how many fans there really are out there and to find out how much the DOH were really loved. The lord knows I'll be a fan for life. Anyways, welcome to the site.

Eric

• 15 years later...