Dukes of Hazzard streaming free

Spike

10 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Thanks Spike. Anytime DOH gets more exposure on any format it's a good thing. My wife got on YouTube today and I watched a bunch of Moonrunners clips but couldnt find the entire movie...even though some of them were labeled "entire movie". It was pretty cool seeing Ben Jones.

That was a shock when I loaded up the airy app on my Roku device yesterday when I got home and seen the Dukes of Hazzard channel. It's on 24/7 so you can catch an episode any time of the day :banana:

• 3 months later...

If you're a fan of 50's, 60's and 70's tv shows Airy.tv has added a bunch more to their streaming apps. Mr.Ed, Bewitched, The Jeffersons, Gunsmoke, Mission Impossible, Columbia, The Fugitive, Rockford Files, Green Acres, Hogan's Heroes, Mchale's Navy, The Three Stooges and Tom & Jerry cartoons are just the latest to get their own 24 hour streaming channels on the app. They also have 50's tv, 60's tv and 70's tv channels that show tv shows that don't have their own 24/7 channels and rare single season shows. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2021 at 6:37 AM, Spike said:

Not sure why but Dukes of Hazzard has been removed from both the phone and streaming media player Airy.tv apps. It was kind of nice watching the Dukes without having to dig out a dvd.

Heard back from them...their license to air episodes expired. They're trying to work out a new deal but with the current 'cancel culture' climate DoH might not be back on their apps. 

15 hours ago, HossC said:

You never know, with no one else prepared to air episodes, they may get it cheap!

I don't think it'd be a financial decision on WB's part otherwise Airy.tv would have had worked out a deal before their license expired. WB most likely wants to distance itself from the confederate flag and General Lee name as much as possible and since DoH has both WB is probably not going to allow it to be put on tv or streamed.