Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

5 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

ok....Roger, here's where I'm thick....I NEVER noticed it was the same kid!!  :o:wacko:

I went years not knowing either. There are a ton of other cool things I've learned thanks to the HazzardNet......not just HN. For example, it was Ray Kohn of Northeast Ohio Dukes who told me that Mrs. Puff on SpongeBob was Cousin Alice. Of course, Hoss is the best source of all these tidbits. Skipper is pretty knowledgeable too.  It's always fun to learn something new about Dukes.

10 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I don't know what to give you...a heart or a thanks! LOL! You're right...Hoss and Skipper are the " Go to" guys on literally ANY thing dealing with the show!

Skipper is amazing. During my short stay on Facebook I witnessed his super-human ability of looking at any Dukes screen shot and knowing what episode it is from. 

On 9/7/2021 at 8:39 PM, Skipper Duke said:

Rosco:"You're not Daisy Duke!" Girl:"Oh really!? How long did it take you to figure that one out, you peeping tom!? You oughta be ashamed of yourself!"
(From Series 6, Episode 19 - 'Close Call for Daisy')

Tom? My name's not Tom, my name's Roscoooo P. Col...oh! ohhhh!!! ( falling as she pushes the ladder he's standing on over!)

7 hours ago, HossC said:

:previous:

Hobie, maybe you're thinking of 'Diamonds in the Rough'. The bad guys shoot at Bo and Luke as they drive off with the rabbit doll containing the diamonds:

Bo: This is a dang bunny. Who'd wanna shoot after Bugs Bunny?
Luke: Elmer Fudd. I wouldn't bank on it being him, though.

no....I'm familiar with that one...... it was Luke saying, " I'm .....and this is Bugs Bunny! ( talking about Bo) 

17 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

no....I'm familiar with that one...... it was Luke saying, " I'm .....and this is Bugs Bunny! ( talking about Bo) 

Found it! It's from 'The Sound of Music - Hazzard Style' (also in season 4). The federal officer confronts the boys and tries to identify himself, but he has a problem there:

Ben Jordan: I seem to have misplaced my wallet.
Bo: Mister, we've heard that 100 times.
Ben Jordan: You just take my word for it. I am a federal officer.
Luke: Sure, and I'm Santa Claus, this here's Bugs Bunny.

The episodes had different writers, so maybe the two Bugs Bunny references were a coincidence.

Boss Hogg:"Credit, credit?  What’s good that kind of credit?  You can’t eat it, you can’t drink it…"
Rosco: ..."And you can’t even split it!  Well, I ought to get something for all my trouble."
Daisy:"Well, I guess you’ll just have to settle for a token of our appreciation, Sheriff."
Series 1, Episode 12 - 'Route 7-11'

Boss Hogg:"Credit, credit?  What’s good that kind of credit?  You can’t eat it, you can’t drink it…"
Rosco: ..."And you can’t even split it! 

This is on the list of  one of my favorite lines! ( along with- " That really rattles my slats!") *

* Like I've said before.....I don't have  to explain anything in here. We're all family and everybody knows everything about TDOH, so...... you know who said it and the context!

(Season 2 The Ghost of General Lee) Rosco:"Nooo!!! Enos I'm glad to see you!" Enos:"They were out of catfish Sheriff." Rosco:"Never mind the catfish Enos! I thought you were one of them!" Enos:"Them?" Rosco:"Yeah! Bo an' Luke Duke!" Enos:"Now, Sheriff, you know it ain't polite to make fun of Bo an' Luke after they passed." Rosco:"I ain't! I ain't! I want you to see somethin' you ain't never seen. Now, don't be frightened. Just move out there. What do you call that right in there!?" Enos:"That's a ghost Sheriff!" Rosco:"There ain't no such thing as ghosts!" Enos:"Well, it'll do 'til one comes along!"