Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

I can't remember the episode but it's ...oh wait ......." Two Too Many Roscos". that's it!    Rosco: OK....this is a kidnapping, right? Bad Guy: Believe me sheriff, you're not being kidnapped. We just sort of ....borrowed you for a little while."  Rosco: Ohhh.....that rattles my slats! ( one of the best lines of all time...used it a few times myself!) You don't borrow a human being....you borrow a cup of sugar maybe....kee kee"

1 hour ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

How about the time ( again....can't remember the episode) when  Boss was double dealing Rosco ( like he always did) and Rosco thought he was getting the better end of the deal and he said,. " I've got him just where he wants me."  A statement like that can bend your brain! LOL :)  

It's from 'Goodbye, General Lee' in season 4. After Rosco tells Boss that he took care of the General, the conversation is:

Rosco: Listen, Boss, I want a raise now. I want more than 50% of my 50%. Come back.

Boss: I'll give you a raise. I'll give you a 50% raise. I'll give you 50% of 50% of 50%. How about that?

Rosco: Well, that's better. I got him just where he wants me.

(Season 4 Diamonds in the Rough) Bo Duke:"That sound like gunshots to you?" Luke Duke:"I don't know. But let's not stick around to find out." Bad guys shoot at them again. Bo Duke:"They're sure tryin' tell us somethin'." Luke Duke:"I had no idea doll collectin' was this serious a business." Bad guys shoot out the General Lee's side mirror. Luke Duke:"Man, they do mean it!"

(Season 2 Officer Daisy Duke)Sheriff Grady Byrd:"I bet you this ain't filled with no rabbit tobacco, I bet you it's filled with- A badge." Bo Duke:"Congratulations Sheriff, you just arrested the fuzz." Boss Hogg:"Grady-" Sheriff Grady Byrd:"I'm sorry Texas Ranger. Why didn't you say something?" Jude Emery:"I tried to hoss. But you kept yellin' "Hush!"

On 3/25/2021 at 9:08 PM, Skipper Duke said:

(Season 6 Too Many Roscos)Boss Hogg:"Enos! Arrest him!" Enos:"Possum on a gum bush Mr. Hogg! Which Rosco do you want me to arrest!? There's 2 of 'em!" Boss Hogg:"Holy Hannah! There are 2 Roscos!"

I just watched this one last night! This MIGHT...I say MIGHT,  be my favorite episode....though it's hard to say....there are so many great ones and  147 and only a handful I DON"T like....so..... 

(Season 2 Mason Dixon's Girls)Boss Hogg:"You know, I never more than disliked them Duke Boys. But what they're doin' now, pushin' marijuana! Why that's downright hateful, hateful!" Enos:"Unless maybe it ain't marijuana Mr. Hogg. It kinda looks like Parsley." Boss Hogg:"What?" Enos:"Sage. Rosemary or Thyme." Boss Hogg:"Never mind the folk songs dim head! It's marijuana! Listen I can smell that!" Rosco:"I smell it too!" Boss Hogg:"And even I draw the line on dope and drugs fer any amount of money!" Rosco:"Any amount." Boss Hogg:"They make 'em shifty, swivy headed, and unpredictable!" Rosco:(Pointing at Enos)"Like him!"

(Season 2 Hazzard Connection)Shoulders:(On CB with Augie Detweiller)"Ol' Rosco's mad enough to chew nails and spit horseshoes! He knows we're up to something." Augie:"Of course he does. Only, he ain't got the smarts to figure out what it is! But if you think he's mad now, you just wait 'til you tell him he's gotta put every one of those cars back exactly like he found 'em, or we're gonna get the law down on him!" Shoulders:"Uh Sheriff?"(Waggles finger at Rosco, in a come hither motion.)Rosco:"Jumpin' gee hospaht, you mean we gotta put all this back!?"(To Enos)"Well, don't just stand there, you dipstick! Git it all back!"

(Season 7 Cool Hands Luke & Bo)Sheriff "Droopy" Cathcarte:"Come on!"(Pulling and shoving Bo). Bo Duke:"I'm goin'! You don't have to shove!" Luke Duke:"Bo." Sheriff "Droopy" Cathcarte:"Get on in there, Mr. Claiborne wants to see you personally." Colonel Cassius B. Claiborne:"Well, as I live and breathe, the famous Duke Boys." Luke Duke:"You ain't got no call to have us cuffed do ya?" Sheriff "Droopy" Cathcarte:"We ain't? Why son, you just broke every vehicular law in our books!" Colonel Cassius B. Claiborne:"Speedin', reckless drivin', resistin' arrest, evadin' an officer, destruction of county property!"