Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

• 2 months later...

Probably heard the best thing I've ever heard on TV. 

Ep My Son, Bo Hogg (s3e15)

Rosco gets chased down by Luke and Daisy after he's plundered the farm for Bo's belongings. Upon stopping and gathering himself, Rosco utters

"Great gobs of goose goo". 

Beautiful. It's up there with 'Great googly moogly' for making tea come down my nose. I'll be adding that to my arsenal of oldy timey sayings. I'm reclaiming the old British favourite 'Gordon Bennett' too. Look it up and spread the word :neener:

30 minutes ago, Cooters Left Nut said:

I'm reclaiming the old British favourite 'Gordon Bennett' too. Look it up and spread the word :neener:

There's been a Gordon Bennett race here in Ireland since 1903 - see here. There's a memorial to the race by the R418 a few miles north-east of Athy in Co. Kildare. I drove past it two weeks ago, but I've never stopped to look at it. You can read more here.

On 3/16/2024 at 3:38 PM, Cooters Left Nut said:

Probably heard the best thing I've ever heard on TV. 

Ep My Son, Bo Hogg (s3e15)

Rosco gets chased down by Luke and Daisy after he's plundered the farm for Bo's belongings. Upon stopping and gathering himself, Rosco utters

"Great gobs of goose goo". 

Beautiful. It's up there with 'Great googly moogly' for making tea come down my nose. I'll be adding that to my arsenal of oldy timey sayings. I'm reclaiming the old British favourite 'Gordon Bennett' too. Look it up and spread the word :neener:

Only a true fan would post something like this! We are so lucky you have joined our family.