Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

(Season 4 Mrs. Daisy Hogg)

Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Oh no Rosco! You mud hole, you slapped them cuffs on me!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Ooh I didn't know they fit on yer pudgy little wrist! Kew kew!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"That's cuz you didn't use yer pudgy little brain! Now come on, git me outta this will ya? Before them Duke Boys escape!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Bad news, bad news!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Huh!?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"The keys are in the car."

(Season 4 Dukes in Danger)

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"He's got money. He's got more than you could spend, I could spend or even Flash could spend." Hammer:"Where?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"It's right around here in his-" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"I didn't say "Tummy!" Leeman(Patting Boss Hogg's tummy):"Well, well, well! So this ain't all belly?"(Finds money belt, starts counting the money)"Jackpot!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco, if we get outta this alive, I'm gonna kill you!"

12 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

(Season 7 Dr. Jekyll Mr. Duke)

Luke Duke:"Bo do your mouth a favor and keep it shut."
Bo Duke:"Well yes sir."

One of my top 5 least fav. episodes. I bet I haven't seen it more then 5 times. I gotta fig. out what to do about my season 4....The Dukescam  Scam....it started getting hung....feeze frame and then it just went black....the rest of the DVD is fine though. So I don'r know. Right now I'm watching Shine On Hazzard Moon.

1 minute ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

One of my top 5 least fav. episodes. I bet I haven't seen it more then 5 times. I gotta fig. out what to do about my season 4....The Dukescam  Scam....it started getting hung....feeze frame and then it just went black....the rest of the DVD is fine though. So I don'r know. Right now I'm watching Shine On Hazzard Moon.

Cousin Hobie yeah. Luke turned into jerk in the episode Dr. Jekyll Mr. Duke. Insulted Uncle Jesse's cooking etc.

I think Tom Wopat is fairly much an asshole hiimself, from the best I can figure, though he does seem to have more sense than John, Jimmy and the rest. Even with being an alcoholic and a druggie, he STILL has $6 million....more than any of the rest! John Schneider is stupid with money. Even I have more  money than he does!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

On 2/4/2022 at 8:28 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

I think Tom Wopat is fairly much an asshole hiimself, from the best I can figure, though he does seem to have more sense than John, Jimmy and the rest. Even with being an alcoholic and a druggie, he STILL has $6 million....more than any of the rest! John Schneider is stupid with money. Even I have more  money than he does!

I have no idea who these people are that you are talking about....and I don't want to know. They sound like a bunch of humans that make a lot of mistakes. Now, as for  the folks of Hazzard County, they couldn't be more awesome.

14 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I have no idea who these people are that you are talking about....and I don't want to know. They sound like a bunch of humans that make a lot of mistakes. Now, as for  the folks of Hazzard County, they couldn't be more awesome.

The people in Hazzard I love...the actors...that's another story....perfect example: Ben jones GRRRR......Cooter Davenport, a great top notch guy! :) 

(Season 5 A Little Game of Pool)

Vance Duke:" How far back are Boss an' Rosco!?" Coy Duke:"A little more than spittin' distance. Why's that?" Vance Duke:"I wanna make sure they can't see us! Hold on."(Drives the General Lee into bushes and turns around, stops facing the road he just turned off of.) The bad guys, Boss and Rosco go whizzing by. Coy Duke:(Slapping his thighs)"Would you mind tellin' me what we're doin'!?" Vance Duke:"That road comes together again up near the bridge. What do you say we let Boss an' Rosco catch those crooks for us?"

(Season 4 Trouble at Cooter's)

Cooter Davenport:"Sorry about that buddy! But what can I say you know?" Russ Mitchell:"Don't worry about it mister, I'm in a hurry-" Cooter Davenport:"I bet you the ladies are waitin' fer those foxes an' minks there in a hurry too huh?" Russ Mitchell slams van door shut. Cooter Davenport:"Hey I'm sorry. Listen, I tell you what. I got a place in town, the Hazzard Garage. You uh, bring this by there, an' I'll fix this door, bumper, dent everything fer free huh?" Russ Mitchell:"Well, that's very kind of you. Thanks." Cooter Davenport:"Sure thing." Russ Mitchell:"See you later." Cooter & Russ shake hands, and Russ gets in the van drives away.

(Season 2 The Meeting)

Luke Duke:"Jenson's bridge is still out you know." Bo Duke:"No sweat cousin. Cuz I jumped that crick a dozen times." Luke Duke:"But not with that limo right where you usually land!" Bad guys shoot at Bo & Luke. Bullet goes into General Lee's windshield. Bo Duke:"Them boys ain't kiddin'!" Waylon Jennings:"Don't ask me how it's gonna turn out. Yer on yer own. I don't know." Bo Duke:"Yeeeeaa-hoooo!" General Lee jumps creek, lands on other side. Luke Duke:"I don't know about you cousin. But I am sick and dang tired of runnin' away from these guys." Bo Duke:"You know, I think it's about time we showed 'em just what we can do."

(Season 3 And in This Corner, Luke Duke)

Boss Hogg:"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm just checkin' the small print!" Billy Ray:"We got Catfish! We don't need no small print!" Boss Hogg:"Alright, alright, alright! Everything looks in order here. Where do I sign?" Billy Ray:"You just sign right here."(Points to where Boss Hogg is supposed to sign.) Boss Hogg:"Alright. There you are. Everything is signed sealed and delivered." Billy Ray:"You signed where I signed!" Boss Hogg:"No I didn't! I signed by that x showin' me where to sign!" Billy Ray:"THAT x isn't there showin' you where to sign!" Boss Hogg:"It ain't? Well, what is it then?" Billy Ray:"That x?" Boss Hogg:"Yeah! That x! What is it!?" Billy Ray:"That is my John Hancock!"

(The Dukes of Hazzard Racing For Home PlayStation 1 game)

Luke Duke:"Watch it Bo!"

Luke Duke:"Dang it Bo!"

Bo Duke:"Dog gone it Luke!"

(The Dukes of Hazzard Return of the General Lee PlayStation 2 and Xbox)

Bo Duke:"We done picked ourselves up a tail!" Luke Duke:"Make like a dog, an' shake it! We don't want Enos cornering us in the junkyard!" Bo Duke:"Hang on cousin!" Balladeer:"Sit back an' relax folks, an' enjoy the show!" Luke Duke:"Enos is still behind us!" Bo Duke:"Dang that Enos! He's to good a driver fer his own good!" Luke Duke:"Need me to drive, grandma!?"

Luke Duke:"Stop wreckin' this car Bo! You want it to end up in the junkyard!?"

Edited by Skipper Duke
Spelled good wrong