Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 3 Up at Bat)

Gilligan:After being waken out of his vampire dream by the Skipper, and punching him in the stomach. "Get back I am the vampire!" Skipper:"Wait a minute Gilligan. It wasn't even a vampire bat that bit you. You're just plain old Gilligan!" Gilligan:"I warned you, Colonel Watney!"(Punches Skipper in stomach.) Skipper:"Ooop!" Gilligan:"Skipper is that You ?." Skipper:"No it's not The Skipper I'm Frankenstein's Monster!"(Roar!)

Skipper:"I'm Skipper of the S. S. Minnow!" Gilligan:"And Gilligan, Gilligan!" Radio:"Mr. Barkley, those voices, are there people with you?" Mr. Barkley:"Uh no sir. Uh, there must be another radio program on this frequency." Skipper:"Don't sign off!"(Takes mic from Barkley) "Sorry to spoil your fun mr., but it's for the best! We gotta get off this island. If you can hear me, this is the Skipper of the S. S. Minnow! There are 7 other people on this island, besides your Mr. Barkley!"

nzuRODcFxEHcfBlXJr5MzezY41h

(Season 3 The Pigeon)

Gilligan:"It's a picture. I think it's the people who are gonna come and rescue us. I think they're coming by boat because I see some water." Professor:"Gilligan, how many people are gonna come and rescue us?" Gilligan:"3 women and 4 men." Skipper:"Let me see that! Yessir! 3 women an' 4- Oh no! Gilligan, you dunce! This is a picture of us!" Gilligan:"I thought we looked familiar." Skipper:"How do you do it every time!? Every time!?"(smacks hand on table, takes hat off, smacks Gilligan on the head with it.)"Yes!!!"

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 2 Gilligan's Living Doll)

Gilligan:"I wonder what else they made it do?" Professor:"Gilligan! You just hit upon the key word "they." They sent it up, they'll come looking for it, and when they do-" Skipper:"They'll rescue us! Robot, you're beautiful!" Robot:"You're beautiful." Skipper:"Oh well, thank you!"

Skipper:"Gilligan? Little Buddy. You had a long straw, and you broke it in half, why? We were all on the up and up, we were all takin' the same chance." Gilligan:(salutes, points to Skipper.) Skipper:"I understand. I'm the Skipper. Right?" Gilligan:(points to his head, then makes like he's using a screw driver to fix something.) Skipper:"The Professor? Well,  the Professor is important to us too." Gilligan:(gestures wearing a ring.) Skipper:"And Mr. Howell, I know, he's married. But what about you? You're important to us too! Look at all the important things that you do. I mean once in awhile, we get into trouble, and you get us into more trouble." Gilligan:(pointing to cave) Skipper:"Oh Gilligan. I know exactly what you're trying to do. But do you know why I'm out here?" Gilligan:(shakes his head no.) Skipper:"I'm out here so I can hold onto you Little Buddy, when that typhoon hits!"

received_602812604091187

Gilligan fans... I'm not sure why Gilligan's hat sold for more than the Skipper's at Heritage Auctions. I Hazzard a guess to be because the Alan one was a patch and the Midway Cap Co. hat from Rescue and Alf not the hand embroidered Lancaster from the original Gilligan's series. Had it been one of Alan's Lancaster hats, it'd have probably fetched far more than the $37, 500 that it went for.