Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

Gilligan fans... Alan Hale The Skipper's hat lineup
The hat lineup
1. Lancaster(1964-1967 original 3 years 98 episodes
2. Midway(1978 movie Rescue From Gilligan's Island/1987 Alf episode Somewhere Over the Rerun)
3. Lancaster(1979 movie The Castaways On Gilligan's Island and 1981 movie The Harlem Globetrotters On Gilligan's Island)

(Season 3 The Hunter)

Professor:"Why waste your time shooting a tree when you could be shooting… Gilligan."

Jonathan Kincaid:"Shoot Gilligan instead of a tree? Ramoo, I think the tension is getting to be to much for them." Ramoo:"Yes."

Jonathan Kincaid:"My malaria must be coming back."

(Season 3 The Hunter)

Professor:"Yes! That’s our favorite tree! That's a Nakapoorasaka according to local natives, if you even scratch it, you'll have 7 years of bad luck!"

Skipper:"Yes, honestly! It’s worse luck than breaking three mirrors!"

Jonathan Kincaid:"That is nonsense. Now get out of my way."

(Season 1 Goodbye, Island)

Mrs. Howell:"Thurston, what do you suppose those young people are doing?" Mr. Howell:"Well, it's perfectly obvious Lovey. They're kissing tree's." Mrs. Howell:"Must be a new fad. Oh the younger generation." Mr. Howell:"They do seem to be enjoying themselves. I think I'll have a go at it myself." Mrs. Howell:"Awe darling you're so modest. Well?" Mr. Howell:"Well, there's a lot to be said for the old fashioned way."

(Season 3 Man With a Net)

The Castaways trying to get Lord Beasley tipsy to fire his flaregun for the rescue boat before he catches the Pussycat Swallow Tail butterfly.

Gilligan:"Hey Skipper, this tea tastes just like-" Skipper:(Covering up Gilligan's mouth whispering)"It is!" Gilligan:"Oh. Then, that's why it tastes like-" Skipper(Covers Gilligan's mouth again)