Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Rescue From Gilligan's Island 1978)

Skipper:"I sure do hope that check arrives today! We'll be sitting on top of the world! Ha ha! Gilligan! You didn't!? You couldn't!? You wouldn't!?" Gilligan:"You bet I did." Skipper:"What is dumber than varnishing the seat of a chair!?" Gilligan:"Sitting in a chair that's just been var-nished!"

Gonna watch Rescue From Gilligan's Island(1978)on my 2004 Digiview Productions DVD and wear the Midway Cap Co replica hat from the Reunion to Christen the hat. I've done this already with my 2 Lancaster replica hats Bluenox and Fun World by wearing them while watching original series 1964-1967 episodes on my 2000s DVDs.

In the end of Rescue, how could they NOT know where they were? They fished that Lagoon Beach every day for 15 years. When they swam up it and collapsed onto it, how could they NOT recognize it until Gilligan resurfaced with that piece of wood saying MINNOW I on it?

Maybe because they thought the tidal wave that rescued them destroyed the island?

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 1 Little Island, Big Gun)

Jackson Farrell:"Before long, a boat will arrive to pick me up! Until then, I don't want any problems. If any problems do arise, I won't hesitate to eliminate them. Any questions?" Gilligan:"I have a question." Jackson Farrell:"Oh?" Gilligan:"You got any bullets in that gun?" Jackson Farrell:(shoots gun at upper hut doorway beam, bang)"Anymore questions?" Gilligan shakes his head no.

Skipper:"Pardon me. We're looking for an old friend." Producer:"I'm a producer. I don't have any friends!" Skipper:"Do you know Ginger Grant?" Gilligan:"She kinda looks like this."(makes an hour glass figure shape)Producer:"With all those clothes on, how can anyone tell!? Your friend is in her dressing room!"

Spy Satellite Control Station Controller #1:"Station three! Emergency! It's malfunctioning!" Spy Satellite Control Station Controller #2:"We must control it! Is it controlled? Information on that disk must not be found. Violates all treaties. Destroy it!"

(Season 2 Seer Gilligan) Mary Ann & Ginger are engaged in a mind reading think-fight with each other.

Ginger:"And not only that- I'm a what!?" Mary Ann:"I'm glad you could read my mind, I'm to much of a lady to say those things." Ginger:"Well, here's something for you!" Ginger:"Oooh!!" Mary Ann:"Oooh!!" Ginger & Mary both:"Oooh!!!"