Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

Being a fan of both... As much as it pains me and I hate to say it much less even think it... But don't be surprised if the way this crazy world is, it cancels Gilligan's Island reruns for violence cuz of the Skipper always smacking Gilligan's head, stomach or butt with that hat, or for not having black guest stars or blacks in the regular main cast. Or if they cancel The Andy Griffith Show reruns for having no blacks in the guest spots or main cast.

Yeah the disclaimer at the start of GI reruns. They can also do that for TAGS too. But that means nothing. If enough people find fault with it to b**** about the show they might take the show off. They could have put the disclaimer with Dukes about the flag but rather then do that they chose to remove the reruns.

Sad when the only guaranteed way people can watch TV is on DVD/CD.

(Season 1 Physical Fatness)

Mary Ann:"Spoonful of crab." Ginger:"Spoonful of pineapple." Mary Ann:"Spoonful of crab..." Skipper:"Girls! Must you feed him in front of me!?" Mary Ann & Ginger:"No Skipper. We could go somewhere else." Skipper:"Wait a minute! At least I can smell the food! Even if my stomach isn't happy, my nose is happy!"

(Season 1 Physical Fatness)

Gilligan:"Skipper, that scale only goes up to 200 pounds." Skipper:"I know Gilligan. Therefore, I don't have have anything to worry about. Oh."(starts to step on scale, takes off cap and ring gives them to Gilligan to hold.)

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Alf Series episode Alf on Gilligan's Island/Somewhere Over the Rerun)
Alf:(Sleeping against a palm tree. He wakes up.)"I must've slept thru the night." (He stretches.)"Ahh. Hey. Where's my shovel? Where's my house"
Gilligan:"Skipper! Skipper! Could I fish too!?" Alf:"It's Gilligan. The Skipper too." Skipper:"Shhh! Gilligan, you'll scare the fish!" Gilligan(drops tackle box on Skipper's foot.)Skipper:"Ooop!" Gilligan:"Shhh! You'll scare the fish!" Skipper(smacks Gilligan with hat.) Alf:"I'm here on Gilligan's Isle!" Gilligan(casts his fishing line into the Lagoon, after unknowingly snatching Skipper's hat off with it first.) Skipper:"Gilligan!" Gilligan:"Skipper, what happened to your hat?" Skipper:"You're using it for bait!" Alf:(Muffled laughter.) Gilligan:"I'll get it back for you Skipper. Don't worry. Here."(Pulls the hat back to shore, puts it on Skipper's head. The hat is now sopping wet. It pours all over Skipper.) Skipper:"Gilligan! You idiot!"(Snatches off Gilligan's own hat, and smacks him with it.) Gilligan:"Oooh!" Alf:"Ha ha ha! You guys are hilarious! Encore! Encore! Yeah!" Skipper:"Who are you!?" Alf:"I'm Alf. Your biggest fan! I worship the sand you walk on."

(Season 3 Take a Dare)

Gilligan:"I got an idea. When we get close enough to him, let's yell!" Skipper:"What? So he can hear us!?" Gilligan:"No. To make sure the people on the radio hear us!" Skipper:"There's something wrong with that idea! Only I don't have time enough to figure it out."

Tina Louise (née Blacker; born February 11, 1934) is an American actress best known for playing movie star Ginger Grant in the CBS television situation comedy Gilligan's Island. She began her career on stage during the mid-1950s before landing her breakthrough role in 1958 drama film God's Little Acre for which she received the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year.

(Season 3 Ring Around Gilligan)

Dr. Boris Balinkoff:"Attention robots. It is time for our dress rehearsal of our assault on Fort Knox. The guards have been put out of commission by my gumalisson cloud. Now move in, and take out all the gold bullion!"

(For y'all who may be wondering what "gumalisson cloud" is, it means "sleeping gas")

4 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Tina Louise (née Blacker; born February 11, 1934) is an American actress best known for playing movie star Ginger Grant in the CBS television situation comedy Gilligan's Island. She began her career on stage during the mid-1950s before landing her breakthrough role in 1958 drama film God's Little Acre for which she received the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year.

You've just cut & pasted this from Wikipedia. Either write original content or cite your sources!

(Season 3 Ring Around Gilligan)
Dr. Boris Balinkoff:"I have just discovered that you are building an escape raft! I do not want anyone to leave this island, until I have completed my experiment!" Skipper:"Yes Master!" Dr. Boris Balinkoff:"Destroy the raft! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!" Skipper:"Aye, aye, Master! Roger Wilco! Over and out!"

I just realized in that scene in Reunion 2 The Castaways On Gilligan's Island(1979) in the plane when Gilligan passes out parachutes, Ginger & Mary Ann are wearing their Reunion 1 Rescue From Gilligan's Island(1978) outfits they had on when he tied them to the pole in the hut to ride out the tidal wave.

Do you know I think some fans are jealous of me because I have a replica of Alan's hat from everything.
1. My Bluenox which is Lancaster style from the 3 seasons 98 episodes 1964-1967 and Reunion 2 The Castaways On Gilligan's Island(1979) and Reunion 3 The Harlem Globetrotters On Gilligan's Island(1981)
2. Midway Cap Co. Reunion 1 Rescue From Gilligan's Island()1978 and Alf on Gilligan's Island(1987)

Edited by Skipper Duke
Forgot a word in Rescues title.