Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 1 The Big Gold Strike)

Skipper:"I'm afraid this is all my fault folks. I didn't think 1 bag of gold would sink us!" Mr. Howell:"2 bags!" Mrs. Howell:"3 bags!" Professor:"4 bags!" Ginger:"5 bags!" Mary Ann:"6 bags!" Gilligan:"Huh. That's a switch. Usually I'm the one left holdin' the bag."

(Season 3 Splash Down)

Professor:"They can see the lights of Mexico City. That means we still have a chance to contact them!" Gilligan:"Yeah. Move to Mexico City!" Mr. Howell takes Skipper's hat hits Gilligan with it, returns it to Skipper's head. Skipper:(Readjusting it)"Thanks Mr. Howell!"(To Gilligan)"Will you be quiet!"

(Rescue From Gilligan's Island 1978)

Mrs. Howell:"Do you think she'll ever be able to hear us over all this storm?" Mr. Howell:"I doubt it my dear!" Mrs. Howell:"Thurston, how can you say such a thing, how can you be so cruel!?" Mr. Howell:"Because, we didn't take Fi fi with us. Don't you remember? We left her at home, on the paper, 15 years ago."

(Season 2 Don't Bug the Mosquitoes)

Skipper:"Gilligan, I told you no more souvenirs in the sea chest. A turtle. Of all the things to put in a sea chest! Gilligan out with those, out! If you try to put anymore junk in here, I'll personally throw it out!" (Professor enters the hut.) Gilligan:"Guess what I got now!?" Skipper:"Throw it out Gilligan!" (Gilligan picks up the Professor, and tries to throw him out.) Professor:"Gilligan! What are you doing!?" Skipper:"Gilligan! What's a matter with you!?" Gilligan:"Well, you told me-"

(Season 1 Plant You Now, Dig You Later)

(During court trial by the Professor/Judge to determine who is the rightful owner of the treasure chest found by laborer Gilligan or employer Howell while digging a BBQ pit.) Skipper:"Ginger's very damaging to us." Gilligan:"Yeah. Her testimony." Skipper:(Sotto)"No. Her legs."

(Rescue From Gilligan's Island 1978)

Coast Guard Copter 1445 Pilot:"Ahoy down there! Good thinking folks. Starting that fire saved your lives. We never would've seen you without that smoke! If you're ok wave!"

Skipper:"Yeah! We're ok! Thanks to Gilligan! I knew you could do it, Little Buddy!"(Playful lite hat hit to Gilligan's head.) Gilligan:"What did I do?"