Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 3 It's a Bird, It's a Plane)

Gilligan(Attempting to retrieve the already departed manless jetpack):"Skipper, give me a boost." Skipper:"Yessir!"(Puts Gilligan's foot in his hand to boost him up so he can get the jetpack back.)"Give you a boost, I'll give you a boost!"(Lets go of Gilligan's foot, takes off hat, smacks Gilligan on head with it. Gilligan covers head with hands, gets hands smacked.)

(Season 3 The Second Ginger Grant)

Gilligan:(As Mary Ann under the Professor's hypnosis. He fell under while watching the Professor's hypnosis of Mary Ann to snap her out of being Ginger.)"AAAHH....How dare you come in here when a lady's taking a bath!" Skipper:"A lady taking a bath!? Are you nuts!?"

20 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

Y'all the Gilligan's Island Fan Club President William Duff of the Illinois division knew how bad I wanted the Fun World Gilligan's Island Skipper's Costume. He is a man of his word not a liar. He delivered the item as he promised he would! :)

Congratulations!  I'm happy for you!

Kurt Russell  
Kurt Vogel Russell (born March 17, 1951) is an American actor. He began acting on television at the age of 12 in the western series The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters (1963–1964). In the late 1960s, he signed a 10-year contract with The Walt Disney Company where, according to Robert Osborne, he became the studio's top star of the 1970s.
1965    Gilligan's Island    Jungle Boy    Episode: "Gilligan Meets Jungle Boy"

Gilligan's Island fans... Someone on Facebook aka Fakebook as I call it due to its ridiculous asinine community standards such as quoting movies being considered as threatening people, inciting violence bullying etc etc etc blah blah blah lol. Anywho... A Gilligan's fan don't like the Fun World Skipper hat. He digs my Bluenox. But here is what he had to say about both of them. "Ahh that Fun Worlds s*** but the Bluenox is almost like lancaster."

Season 1. Episodes 7 and 8. Episode 7: The Sound of Quacking". Airdate: November 7,1964. Episode 8 : " Goodbye Island ". Airdate: November 21,1964. Both of these are fun to watch. Episode 7 features the first ever "dream sequences " which the cast would look forward to doing as their favorite part of the show in future episodes. Episode 8 is apparently out of sequence as it features scenes from the original Hawaii filming. All in all 2 fun episodes.

(Season 2 Ghost a Go-Go)

Skipper:"What's a matter Little Buddy, what is it?" Gilligan:"I just saw a ghost out there." Skipper:"Oh Gilligan, for goodness sakes, you didn't wake me up out a sound sleep to tell me about your nightmare?" Gilligan:"No no no! I saw a real live ghost out there!" Skipper:"Gilligan, people are alive, ghosts are dead." Gilligan:"Then I saw a real dead ghost, and he ran that way." Skipper:"Well, if he was dead, how come he was running that way?" Gilligan:"But Skipper, Skipper, he's right out there Skipper!" Skipper:"Gilligan you're dreaming, goodnight!"