Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

I have showed a friend shots of Alan Hale's Skipper hat buttons when they are gold n he still insists "No. Only black." I even told him this too.

I got it straight from a former Lancaster former employee Patty. "We used mixed buttons for Hale's hats for that show. We used black, gold, brass and bronze too. Not always black."

Right from the horse's mouth and he still don't believe it.

(Season 2 Seer Gilligan)

SKIPPER:"See if you can read my mind Ginger..." GINGER:"Uh, let's see...36...22...36. Shame on you..." SKIPPER:"I was just thinking of the longitude & latitude of this island..."

Gilligan:"No you weren't Skipper, you were thinking about Ginger's-" Skipper:"Never mind Gilligan! Ok Professor. Go ahead. You test her."

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 3 The Secret of Gilligan's Island)

Caveman Skipper:"How long Chief Howell keep us in jail?" Caveman Gilligan:"He say "Forever or until we die. Whichever comes first." Caveman Skipper:"Ginger help us." Cavewoman Ginger starts flirting with Chief Howell. Caveman Gilligan:"Gilligan think Ginger help Ginger!"

50 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

Alan Hale Jr.(Skipper) drove a cool car. A '68 Mustang same as The Dukes of Hazzard Reunion 1997 Buzz Kilroy(Double Zero/00 and Amy Creevy Luke's Love Story Lucifer 13.)

Are you sure it was a '68? I found various references to Alan Hale Jr owning a '65 Shelby Mustang GT350. You can see a picture here which shows him sitting in the car outside his Lobster Barrel restaurant on La Cienega in Los Angeles.

The only '65 Mustang I remember in Dukes was the yellow one in which Bo and Luke returned and Coy and Vance departed. I say "only" because I think it's likely that they used car in 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' as one of Daisy's fake prizes.