Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 2 V for Vitamins) Gilligan's Jack and the Beanstalk dream sequence. Professor/Old man:"An' I'm really a Price, an' I could use a kiss to turn me back into a Prince!" Gilligan:"Forget it buster! I'm not gonna kiss you!" Ginger/Princess:"It's not you that can turn him back! It's her." Mary Ann/Maid:"Oh. I'd rather kiss the goose! Here it goes!"

(Season 1 Forget Me Not)

Gilligan"OK sailor boy, stomach in, chest out!"

Mr. Howell:"I won't stand fer mutiny on my ship!" Gilligan:"Your ship!? I'm the Skipper!" Mr. Howell:"I'm the Skipper! I am one of the biggest Skippers of all time!" Gilligan:"I'm gonna report you to the Admiral an' have you court martialed!" Skipper:"Gilligan! Mr. Howell! What are you arguing about!? Will you two pipe down!?"(bangs their heads together)"Gilligan! I'll have you know, I'm the only Skipper around here! That goes fer you too Howell!" Gilligan:"He knows my name!" Mr. Howell:"Mine too!" Professor:"That hit on the head brought him back! The Skipper is cured!"

Dusty's Trail scene.

Betsy:"Is she sleeping?" Lulu:"Fast asleep." Betsy:"Do you think Priscilla's a witch?" Lulu:"There's been some strange things happening since she got here." Betsy:"Dusty always does strange things, an' we never accuse him of witchcraft." Lulu:"Dusty wouldn't know which end of the broom to ride."

Edited by Skipper Duke

What Could Have Been
In the pilot episode, many of the cast members are not the same cast members that we have become accustomed to and fell in love with.  These characters were The Professor (played by John Gabriel), a high school science teacher, Ginger (played by Kit Smythe), who was originally a secretary instead of a movie star, and Bunny (played by Nancy McCarthy), another secretary.  After the pilot was shown to test audiences, it was decided to replace those actors/actresses who tested the lowest with the audience.  
Russell Johnson was cast as The Professor and Tina Louise was cast as Ginger (who was now a movie star instead of a secretary).  The role of Mary Ann went to Dawn Wells, however another well known actress auditioned for the part--Raquel Welch.  It was decided though that Welch didn't fit the character of the girl next door and so Wells was cast into the role.   

Little Buddy  
Many times we hear The Skipper calling Gilligan "Little Buddy".  One might think this was an original part of the script.  However, this was a term that Alan Hale Jr often used when referring to members on the set.  In fact, a couple of years before Gilligan's Island, Hale was using this term in a 1962 episode of The Andy Griffith Show called “The Farmer Takes a Wife”.   Hale plays a farmer named “Big” Jeff Pruitt, who refers to his partner, Barney, as his “Little Buddy.”
Moving to Gilligan's Island again, when Schwartz heard Hale use this term with his crewmates, he decided to write it into the script and that is how Gilligan began to be called The Skipper's, "Little Buddy".     

(Season 3 Ring Around Gilligan)

Dr. Boris Balinkoff:"You have smashed it! You have smashed it!"(Professor threw a coconut & it hit the hypnotic mind controlling ring device with it, breaking the device.)

Professor:"Who was that!?" Skipper:"What are we doing with all these coconuts!?" Professor:"Wait! Come back! We're stranded!" Mr. Howell:"Rescue us, rescue us!" Dr. Boris Balinkoff:"Gaah, gaah!"(sails away in boat.) Gilligan:"I'll get him! I'll get him!"(Drives bamboo car into Lagoon trying to chase boat.)

(Season 1 Music Hath Charm)

Everyone is hiding in the cave from the headhunters. They are huddled around a camp fire complaining about freezing. Skipper:"If everybody really wants to get warm, I know a way, follow me. We'll give ourselves up to the cannibals, and they'll put us in a nice hot pot!" Everyone scrambles back to camp fire and resumes huddling.