Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 1 Angel on the Island)

The Skipper:"Gilligan I Want You to Forget I'm Your Skipper." Gilligan:"It's Forgotten." The Skipper:"I Want You to Forget I'm Twice as Big Than You." Gilligan:"It's Forgotten." The Skipper:"What did You Really Think of My Acting?" Gilligan:"It's Forgotten." The Skipper:"What did Really Think of it?" The Parrot:"Terrible, Terrible, Terrible." Gilligan:"Don't Pay Any Attention to Him He's Only   Hears What He's Been Taught. The Skipper:"And Who's Been Teaching Him?" The Parrot:"Gilligan, Gilligan., Gilligan." Gilligan:"Blabbermouth."

(Season 1 The Big Gold Strike)

Mr. Howell:"I hope that provisions have been made for my bag of gold aboard your raft." Skipper:"Nothing doing.The Professor here knows exactly how much that raft will support." Professor:"That's right. With our combined weight, and the weight of the provisions, we can't take a chance. Gold is very heavy." Ginger:"My bag isn't heavy." Ginger unsuccessfully tries to lift her bag of gold. Mary Ann:"Mine's as lite as a feather." Mary Ann also tries to lift her bag of gold. Mrs. Howell:"Can't I take a teensy-weensy little bag of gold?" Skipper:"How teensy-weensy a bag?" Mrs. Howell lifts a large bag of gold and shows it to Skipper. Mrs. Howell:"This teensy-weensy?" Skipper:"No!" Mrs. Howell drops her bag of gold, which lands on Mr. Howell's foot. Mr. Howell:"(in pain)"Oh!"

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 3 Gilligan Goes Gung Ho) Everyone is locked in the Sheriff(Skipper's) makeshift rock/cave/bamboo jail by overzealous Deputy(Gilligan). Mrs. Howell:"What did Gilligan say this is?" Skipper:"It's own creation Missus Howell! Coconut potpie!" Mr. Howell:"I don't have to eat this slop! I've got friends on the outside, and one of them happens to be a chef!"

(Season 2 Gilligan's Living Doll) Ginger:(trying to seduce the robot.)Ginger:"Hiya tall dark and mechanical." Robot:"I do not understand." Ginger:"Let me make it clearer for you. I've been stuck on this island for a very long time. Understand?" Robot:"I understand." Ginger:"And I want you to get me off." Robot:"I am programmed for that task." Ginger:"Well then, gee whiz. Can't you put your mind to it. Concentrate on it for Ginger?"