Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 3 Voodoo)

Professor:"Look at it Skipper. Just look at the detail." 

Skipper:"Professor, I will not look at it. It's got a curse on it!" Professor:"It won't bite you." Skipper:"It won't bite me huh? It'll just chew me up, and spit me out all over the rest of the island!" Professor:"How can a grown man be frightened by a piece of baked clay?" Skipper:"Well, it may be just a piece of pottery to you, but to me, it's a "do not disturb!" sign." Professor:"Skipper, that's ridiculous!" Skipper:"Please Professor, there's voodoo all through these islands! They've got witch doctors out there that can turn a man into zombie!" Professor:"That is just a native superstition. Have you ever seen a zombie?" Gilligan enters the hut. Skipper:"Well, not really!"

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 2 Seer Gilligan) Skipper:"Gilligan! I don't understand how you do this!" Gilligan:"I'm just standing here." Skipper:"Let me stand there! Now, you think of something! Well, are you thinking of something?" Gilligan:"Uh huh." Skipper:"I don't understand, I'm not getting any message. What are you thinking about?" Gilligan:"I was thinking about the time when I was 10 years old, and skinned knee, I was going to the movies with my cousin Rudolph and his friend Claude and Freddy with 2 teeth missing, but Freddy-" Skipper:"Never mind Gilligan! For goodness sakes, how can I understand what you're thinking, when I can't even understand what you're saying!?"

Gilligan's Island fans... Just a heads up. Beware... Heritage Auctions is trying to sell for $15,000 hats that they claim are screen used worn by Bob Denver and Alan Hale Jr. The Alan is definitely NOT screen used. The Bob I am not sure about. I just want y'all to know. They've been trying to unload these hats since 2019!

Edited by Skipper Duke
I forgot to include some things.