Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 3 Voodoo) Skipper:"Gilligan what have you got there?" Gilligan:"It's a witch doctor doll I made." Skipper:"You made?" Gilligan:"Yeah. I figured if he could do it to us, I could do it to him." Skipper:"Don't be silly Gilligan, for goodness sakes, it takes those witch doctors years of practice to make their voodoo work." Gilligan:"You mean, if I stick it with the pin, nothing will happen?" Skipper:"That's exactly right, nothing will happen!" Gilligan sticks the voodoo witch doctor in the butt with the pin. Witch doctor:"Yaaah!!!"(runs past Gilligan & Skipper, dives into Lagoon and swims away.)

(Season 3 High Man on the Totempole)

Ginger:"How would you like to take a nice long walk with me in the jungle?" Gilligan:"No thanks." Ginger:"How 'bout a cool refreshing swim? I'll wear my poka dot bikini." Gilligan:"I wonder if they shrink a lot?" Ginger:"If it did, there'd only be one dot left." Gilligan:"Huh?" Ginger:"You asked me if my bathing suit shrinks a lot." Gilligan:"No. I was wondering if those head hunters shrink a lot of heads." Ginger:"Will you stop looking at that silly totempole, and look at me for a minute?" Gilligan:"Ok."(He takes a long hard look at Ginger from head to toe.) Ginger:"Now, what does that totempole got that I haven't got?" Gilligan:"Three heads." Ginger:"You win!"

(Season 2 Gilligan's Mother-in-law)

Native Chief pulls out knife on Skipper. Skipper:"Ah! What's bothering him this time!?" Professor talks to Native Chief in the Native Chief's language. Native Chief responds. Professor:"Well, he says "We're not going anywhere. The wedding is private by invitation only." Skipper:"Oh no!"

Then Gilligan talks in Native talk to the Native Chief. Native Chief pulls out knife and chases Gilligan. Gilligan:"What did I say Professor, what did I say!?"

(Season 2 Gilligan's Mother-in-law)

Huraki talks in Native language. Gilligan:"What's he saying Professor?" Professor:"Oh. He just said that you have to pass the best man test before the marriage Gilligan!" Gilligan:"Best man test? What's that?" Huraki talks again in Native language. Professor:"Poison darts at 6 paces!" Gilligan:"Poison darts at 6 paces!?"(Whiney like a horse, jumps out of canoe swims to shore, runs away.)

(Season 2 Gilligan's Mother-in-law) Professor:"Skipper, they don't want you. They want Gilligan." Gilligan:"You hear that Skipper? They don't want you. They want Gilligan. Me?" Professor:"You." Gilligan:"Look!" He points. Professor & Skipper look where he's pointing. Skipper:"What?" Gilligan dives out the hut window, and runs away. Skipper:"Gilligan come back here you coward!"

Some funny quotes(From the 8/26/87 interview) Skipper:"They're supposed to send somebody up to fix the TV. It's already 12:30, and I still don't have television. I mean, what the h*** kind of hotel is that?" Skipper:"Me and my cohorts will try and read this g**d*** thing!" Skipper:(after signing boat paddle for woman who asked him to sign it for her.)"There! Can you read that? It says "Ernest Borgnine of McHale's Navy."

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 1 The Big Gold Strike)

Skipper:(falling into gold mine)"Oop dope dope awwww!!" Gilligan:"Hi, Skipper. Glad you dropped in." Skipper:"Gilligan. Ooh. What is that?" Gilligan:"A one-pound diamond ring." Skipper:"So that's what you've been up to. You've got a diamond mine." Gilligan:"No, that belongs to Missus Howell." Skipper:"What are you doing down here?" Gilligan:"Well, I--" Skipper:"What's all this stuff all over the walls?" Gilligan:"Gold." Skipper:"Gold?" Professor:"Gold?" Ginger/Mary Ann:"Gold?"

Gilligan has an "Oh s***" look on his face, as he realizes he let the cat out of the bag, revealing Mr. Howell's secret.

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 2 Agonized Labor)

Gilligan:"Skipper? What's soup de jour?" Skipper:"Gilligan, everybody knows what soup de jour is! For goodness sakes, those are the simplest words in the world!"Gilligan:" You don't know either?" Skipper:"Gilligan, I do too! I just don't wanna show off. Tell him what it is Professor." Professor:"Soup of the day."