Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 1 Forget Me, Not)Gilligan:"Hey Soldier! Don't you remember me!? I'm yer Little Buddy." Skipper:"I don't have any Little Buddy!"(Realizing Gilligan is out of jail.)"What are you doing out here!? Get back in there!"

Skipper:"If you were my Little Buddy, why are you wearing that Japanese uniform?" Gilligan:"Yeah. How come I'm wearing a Japanese uniform?" Professor:"You're not wearing a Japanese uniform. He just thinks you are!" Gilligan:"But he's got the gun. What he thinks counts!"

(Season 2 Gilligan's Mother-in-law) Gilligan:"That's one test I'm gonna fail for sure!" Skipper:(Pulling on Gilligan's ear)"What's that Little Buddy?" Gilligan:"That's one test I'm gonna do my very very best to pass! Even if I have to cheat!" Skipper:"That's exactly right Little Buddy!"

(Season 2 Erica Tiffany Smith to the Rescue) Skipper:"And that's how we ended up marooned on the island." Erica Tiffany Smith:"What a terrible story." Skipper:"Well, but you see, it ends happily. Because the 7 of us have managed to survive." Erica Tiffany Smith:"All man?" Skipper:"Well, no. There are 3 women." Erica Tiffany Smith:"I thought you said it ended happily."

Now that I finally own a genuine authentic Gold Bullion Wire hand embroidered Skipper hat after 30 years, although from Pakistan not the USA... But still, when it arrived and I opened it up, and saw how high quality it is... I now understand why my country the USA is high priced at $249 for the hat.

Gilligan's Island Fun Fact: Raquel Welch auditioned for the role of Mary Ann, which went to the perfect choice Dawn Wells. Jane Mansfield turned down the role of Ginger, which went to the perfect choice Tina Louise. Dabney Coleman auditioned for the role of the Professor, which went to the perfect choice Russell Johnson.