Slow Rollin' Low(Moonrunners Theme Song)

Skipper Duke

I got a slow rollin' low Ain't a mother would want me Done got me so down Bent out of round Don't know my head from my toes Ain't a hand here to hold Ain't a shoulder to cry on Ain't a corner to turn or a lesson to learn Twixt the dyin' in me Lord I wanted to be somethin' you could depend on Lawdy lawd woe and me Ain't a body would care I got a slow rollin' low Forgot the words to my song Ain't that just like a fool Wanna ride on them trains When the trains is all gone

16 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

I got a slow rollin' low Ain't a mother would want me Done got me so down Bent out of round Don't know my head from my toes Ain't a hand here to hold Ain't a shoulder to cry on Ain't a corner to turn or a lesson to learn Twixt the dyin' in me Lord I wanted to be somethin' you could depend on Lawdy lawd woe and me Ain't a body would care I got a slow rollin' low Forgot the words to my song Ain't that just like a fool Wanna ride on them trains When the trains is all gone

That's version #2 from the movie.

Version #1 Opening Credits... I got a slow rollin' low Looks like my doin's undone me Done got me so down Bent out of round Don't know know my head from my toes Ain't a hand here to hold Ain't a shoulder to cry on Ain't a corner to turn or a lesson to learn Twixt the dyin' in me Lord I wanted to be somethin' you could depend on Lawdy lawd woe and me Ain't a body would care I got a slow rollin' low Forgot the words to my song Ain't that just like a fool Wanna ride on them trains When the trains is all gone Hey y'all better hooky

Version #3 Moonshine Foot Chase... I got a slow rollin' low Looks like my doin's undone me Done got me so down Bent out of round Don't know my head from my toes Ain't a hand here to hold Ain't a shoulder to cry on Ain't a corner to turn or a lesson to learn Twixt the dyin' in me Lord I wanted to be somethin' you could depend on Lawdy lawd woe and me Ain't a body would care I got a slow rollin' low Forgot the words to my song Ain't that just like a fool Wanna ride on them trains When the trains is all gone Hey y'all better hooky yeah Lord I wanted to be somethin' you could depend on Lawdy lawd woe and me Ain't a body would care I got a slow rollin' low Forgot the words to my song Now I ain't that just like a fool Wanna ride on them trains When the trains is all gone

Edited by Skipper Duke