LUKE AND THAT WINK!

BCDR05

• 2 weeks later...

Ya gotta understand though. Luke was older and had to look after Bo, even if he did have to be somewhat of a jerk about it sometimes. Older siblings (or cousins) have that kind of responsibility. But Luke was way more mature than Bo, which makes him more attractive in my book.

I Love Luke Always and Forever !!!! he is my sweetheart i knew it the minute i first layed my eyes on that dark haired hansom man !!!

Luke is older then Bo he has a right to be Jealous of Bo whenever he can get past first base and Luke can't i don't know what they saw in Bo .

LUKE IS WAY HOTTTER !!!!

In my book, Luke has absolutely nothing to be jealous about. There are some mistakes that he has made with women. Like Roz Kelly, he said something about wanting to go out with other women while going with her. She didn't take too well to it. When he said he wasn't sure whether he could stick to one woman or not, I would not get mad at him. I would just tell him "I think you can do it, I have all the faith in the world in you." which I would.

• 3 weeks later...
I just looked a little closer at a pic of Tom,John, and Cathy, and the person who took a pic of the three caught Tom in the midst of one of his winks and slightly smiling!!!! :o:p I think I am going to go all gaga now!! THUD THUD THUD THUD

Go and THUD! No harm in that! LOL! :evil:

In This Corner Luke Duke is my favorite episode with him he has got to have the best body out of all of them his chest is so HOT !!! I think he looks so Sexy in those satin red shorts he is so HOT !!!