Long time Dukes of Hazzard fan since TNN 1996

Skipper Duke

I am Robert John Broadhurst II. Dukes fan since TNN 1996. I was 9 years old. Now I am 33. I will be a fan forever. One can not ever get bored with The Dukes of Hazzard. My other shows are Gilligan's Island and The Andy Griffith Show. Fan of those since age 3 1990. One can not ever get bored of the island or Mayberry either. Looking forward to chatting with y'all. Have been trying to join since 2012 to no avail. I have finally been successful. Have a good evening/morning wherever y'all may be in the world. Catch y'all on the flip side.

I'm so happy you finally joined Skipper. I might even change my name to Gilligan Duke just so you can call me Little Buddy.....just kidding. Just to let you HazzardNet folks know, I joined Facebook just to do Dukes stuff and requested some Dukes fans for friends and Robert was the first to accept. And he's a bit of a legend in the Dukes Facebook community so I wouldn't be too surprised if some of his friends follow him to the HazzardNet. So let me tip a glass of Enos's finest buttermilk to my first FB friend and now my friend on HN....Skipper Duke! It's good to have you here cousin. 

5 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

Do you use Hoss C for as in Hoss Cartwright Dan Blocker's Bonanza character?

You're correct, it is a Bonanza reference. Hoss seemed like a good screen name for HNet as a couple of incidental characters get referred to by that name (see below). I can't remember why I couldn't just choose plain "Hoss" (with no "C") - maybe it was too short -  but for whatever reason, I added the "C" as a nod the best known Hoss on TV :).

HelpHoss.jpg

4 minutes ago, HossC said:

You're correct, it is a Bonanza reference. Hoss seemed like a good screen name for HNet as a couple of incidental characters get referred to by that name (see below). I can't remember why I couldn't just choose plain "Hoss" (with no "C") - maybe it was too short -  but for whatever reason, I added the "C" as a nod the best known Hoss on TV :).

HelpHoss.jpg

Cool references

3 hours ago, HossC said:

HelpHoss.jpg

Waylon said hoss quite a few times in 7 years but I can't remember anybody else saying it except for this scene when the boys saw that big boy's two pea shooters.