Just as Vicki turned the key to start her car, Jasper and his gang burst out of the cabin, and jumped into their Trans-Am.

Watching Jasper and his gang, Vicki started her engine and took off fast, knowing that the crooks would be after them soon.

Vicki concentrated on her driving, knowing that they would be safe in just a few miles. Looking over at Bo as she drove, Vicki smiled, remembering what she had stashed in the back seat...Bo's bow and arrows.

"Sugar, do me a favor and get in the back seat for me. "I have a surprise that you might like to help us get out of this mess," she said as the first gunshots by Jasper were fired. BANG! BANG!

"Sugar, when did you stash my bow and arrows in here?" Bo asked surprised, hanging on as Vicki started to suvered across the road, hoping that Jasper will misjudge his shots at them.

"Early this morning right before I shuck-n-jived Jasper," said Vicki as she drove down a wooded road that would lead to the state highway in about 3 miles.

Jasper fired again at the speeding mustang in front of him. BANG! BANG!

The Trans-Am was rapidly gaining on them.

"Vicki, they're coming up fast behind us," Bo said as he looked behind him. "Do you think that you can take a shortcut to Pecan Creek Road Intersection? We should be able to put Jasper's car out of commission there, If you remember what I told you in the past about jumping your car over creeks." Bo grinned sheepishly at his fiancee'.

As Vicki was about to answer, Jasper fired another shot at the speeding mustang. BANG! BANG!

The wild shot just barely missed Bo as it hit the back windshield.

• 4 weeks later...

**In the black trans-am, Jasper was aiming his gun at Vicki's surving black mustang. "Dang! I can't get a clear shot! They keep surving across the road!" Jasper said uneasily under breath.

Meanwhile, Vicki kept surving across the road, trying to avoid Jasper's shots. "Sugar, at the next dirt road you see, head cross country. We'll get out of range from Jasper's shots from there," Bo said urgently, placing a hand on Vicki's shoulder.

"Sure, sugar. Hang on," said Vicki as she made a sharp right turn onto a dirt road.

Unbuckling his seatbelt, Bo grabbed a hold of his bow & arrows. Glancing back, he noticed that the General Lee was coming up fast behind the black trans-am. "Hey, sugar. We're in luck! Luke is behind us!"

"That's good to know, Bo," said Vicki as she sighed loudly as she picked up the Cb mike. "Little Red to Lost Sheep, are you there, Luke? Come back.".

• 3 weeks later...

**Hello y'all. I hope that y'all are having a great morning. Due to busy work sechedule, I won't be on-line too much anymore. I'm sorry about that. But I'll still be around on occasion. :wink: **

BANG! BANG!

Jasper's wild shots just barely missed the black mustang as it hit a tree in front of them.

Glancing back in the rearview mirror, then at Bo sitting out on the passenger side door, Vicki hissed in anger.

"Now they have really made me mad!"

"I know, sugar," said Bo as he slid back into the mustang. "I know."

Picking up the cb mike he added, "I'm going to call Luke and see if he can cut that Trans-Am off the road."

"Yeah, we need to get that creep off our tail," said Vicki angrily as she suerving across the road, trying to get out of Jasper's firing range.

"Sugar, they're gaining on us," Bo shouted as he turned around in his seat, then getting back up on the door with his bow & arrows.

"I know, Bo. But what can we do?" Vicki asked.

"Just try to drive straight for a minute. Maybe I can get a shot off." Bo said as he let a bow sailed right towards the Trans-Am's right front tire.

Vicki was pleased when she saw Bo holding the bow & arrow comfortably and carefully aiming. The sportscar pulled back when Bo fired the arrow, but didn't stop. Immediately Jasper returned fire, and Vicki began swerving wildly to avoid their bullets. BANG! BANG!

"Bo, get down!" Vicki shouted as she floored her powerful car.

Surprised by Vicki wild reaction, Bo immediately got back into the mustang.

Finally Vicki got to the main highway and turned onto it, with the black Trans-Am in full pursuit. She put her foot down to the floor and moved away from the other sportscar, speeding down the dirt road in front of them.

Vicki sighed loudly as she saw 2 police cars in front of them in the distance...

• 2 weeks later...

A few minutes later, Vicki breathed a sigh of relief when they rushed passed a couple of patrol cars. Sheriff Little & Rosco had caught up with them.

"Vicki, when did you call Sheriff Little & Rosco?" Bo asked surprised, as he looked behind him as the two patrol cars joined in the chase.

Vicki glanced behind her, then to the right as she saw the General in the distance. Jasper's car was right on her tail, with Rosco and Sheriff Little right on Jasper's tail. "Bo, it eas eariler this morning, right after you were abducted." Vicki said, glancing behind her as she noticed that Luke had turned sharply in front of Jasper.

Vicki immediately slowed down and pulled over to the right as Jasper's car came up fast behind them.

As she expected, the Trans-Am pulled off behind them, nearly slamming into the back of the black mustang.

"Vicki, what are you doing? Do you want us to get shot?" Bo asked, worriedly.

"Bo, don't worry, I know what we're getting into now," Vicki said as she saw 2 patrol cars, blaring their sirens coming up fast behind them.

Hearing the police sirens, Jasper glanced behind him as he was about to take a shot at Bo and Vicki. Rosco was right behind the Trans-Am, with his gun drawn, ready for Jasper to try anything.

"Drat! The cops! Let's get out of here!" Jasper said angrily.

"Sure thing, Boss," said Dave as he turned sharply around, bumping into the black mustang in front of them as he did it.

"I knew that I shouldn't have trusted that redhead!" Jasper muttered under his breath.

"Jit! They're getting away! Hang on, Flash! We're going after them!" said Rosco excitedly as he turns sharply around, going after the black

Trans-Am. Luke followed him in the General Lee.

Vicki smiled happily, squeezing Bo's hand as she watched Sheriff Little walked up slowly behind her car.

Giving Bo a long hug, Vicki whispered into his ear. "We did it, Bo. We're finally safe."

"At least for a short time, sugar," Bo said breathing a sigh of relief as he returned the redhead's hug.

• 8 months later...

AUTHOR NOTE: I almost forgot about this storyline that I never did finish! It's a good thing that I had the original storyline on my computer. The next couple of posts will be the ending to this storyline. Take Care!

After a few minutes, the car chase was over as Rosco & Luke forced the black Trans-Am off the road.

"I hope that they get a taste of their own medicine," said Vicki as the black sportscar was forced off the road.

"I know what you mean, darlin. They deserve it. Especially after what they did to me. I hope they get life in prison without parole," said Bo sarcastically but smiled at the redhead. "What do you say that we go ahead as planned and get married tomorrow?"

Vicki looked at her soon-to-be husband. Bo had cuts all over his face including 2 deep cuts on his wrists. She lightly caressed his face with her hand. "Do you think that you're up to it? They nearly killed you."

Bo pulled Vicki into his arms wincing slightly as they watched Jasper & His gang being led in handcuffs to Rosco's patrol car. "Sugar, I want to marry you. You mean everything to me."

Vicki & Bo looked up startled hearing Jasper shout.

"You're going to pay for what you did to me!" said Jasper at the top of his lungs as he was being pushed into the back of the patrol car.

Vicki looked up slightly and smiled at Bo. "Let's go ahead. I'll meet you at the church tomorrow morning."

**FINAL POST WILL FOLLOW SOON**

BALLADEER: "Well, folks. The wedding went off without a hitch the next morning. Family & friends from both sides were in attendence. The ceremony was traditional, and everything went smooth as clockwork. Except for the mother of the bride cried enough to leave black streaks down her cheeks. Always remember, please, waterproof mascara for these occasions." LOL :lol:

"During the vows, steam came out of the Vicki's ears when the minister said the word 'obey.' Bo & Luke laughed loud enough to be heard from the back of the church. Vicki didn't realize they'd put the minister up to it until he winked at them. The groom got a sharp-knuckled little punch in the upper arm before he swept his bride into his arms for an oh-so-passionate kiss."

"The reception was held at the Boar's Nest. It was decorated in red roses & white ribbons decorated every table and the hall was packed with well-wishers."

"There was not a dry eye in the place when Vicki stepped out onto the dance floor with her father, and they were joined by Bo, who was dancing with his cousin Daisy. The two couples shared the moment, eventually changing partners, and then coming together for a group hug at the end.

Another Kodak moment."

Now, let's see what is going on with the couple as they stepped outside into the moonlight...

Bo took Vicki into his arms. They kissed again, long, deep, and wet.

"I love you, sweet angel," Bo said as he kissed her again.

"Do you really mean it?" she asked after they ended their kiss. "Do you want it to work between us? I know that my job as a Chickasaw County Deputy might cause some conflicts."

He nodded. "I know. I'm always going to worry about you, Vicki. But I know that you have a good job working with Sheriff Little. I'm surprised that he came to the wedding."

Vicki laughed as she savored the rough feel of his cheek on her skin.

"I'll be extra careful at work. And I'm going to make double sure that you will always be safe."

"Of course, sweetheart. We'll deal with whatever happens. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you forever..." said Bo, taking Vicki into his arms, then carrying her towards the awaiting General Lee as they begin their life together.

*****THE END******