My one favorite quote by Boss Hogg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched yesterday Duke vs Coltrane, and i heard some very funny quotes from boss hogg:

When Cletus says, we just put up a roadblock, very easy (or something like that), Boss Hogg says to himself "Yeah, That will be the day", and throws a grape in Rosco's mouth !!!

It's a very funny episode i think !!!!

In my opinion Boss Hogg is the best actor in the whole series. He acts very natural. I don't say others don't, but that's my opnion !!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 years later...

How about the way he told the Dukes if they laid one hand on Hughie Hogg's head, ( After Hughie came back to town in a fire engine and scared Daisy's horse)  he was going to put them in jail until the jailhouse crumbles around you! ( The tone of his voice was hilarious! You know where he would " Pinch" his voice and pout his lips together?)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
11 hours ago, FlipperTBass said:

I loved anytime Boss mentioned marrying Rosco's fat sister

One of my favorite quotes about that, is when Rosco told Boss ( from all his work for boss and then Rosco needing his help to get re-elected ), " You owe me Boss"  Boss told him, " I owe you? I owe you?  Rosco, I've overpaid any debt I'll ever have to you.....( Rosco: Because you married my fat sister!) Because I married your fat sister! "   LOL!! :) one of my all time favorites!