Return to Fun

RogerDuke

There seems to be a trend here to post stuff that is a little bit edgy. That's no surprise since the world seems to have gone crazy. Since I have been part of the problem I really am not worthy of acting like Uncle Jesse and getting everybody back it line with a gruff authoritarian voice so I won't...... but I will say this: While I may be tempted in the future to post stuff that displays my anger about insane current events I will not anymore. This website is one of my favorite things in the world and I don't want to ruin it by being part of the problem. From this point forward I pledge to return to the fun that the HazzardNet is intended to be. After all, HazzardNet might be the only sane place left in cyberspace. Where would the internet be if it gets tainted and turns crazy too? I hope others join me in my pledge. 

I'll join you in your pledge! :) 

Since I have been part of the problem

you've heard people say, you're either part of the solution or part of the problem.....I say....if you THINK there's a solution......you're part of the problem!    Ha! Ha! :) ( Nihilism at its best! LOL!)

Thanks Hobie. I am a very politically active person. I've had several quotes on CNN (the old Jack Cafferty show) and CNBC, several letters in USA Today, a thousand letters in local newspapers the past 40 years and have also been active politically on other forums but there is a time and place for all that and it's not here....even though I'll agree that those fights need to be fought. As important as politics can be it can also be corrosive in certain settings and I have so much love for Hazzard County, the HazzardNet and the HN Family I would do anything to keep our family together. 

Thanks MM. The key word is fun. Besides, our Supreme Superior Commander (namely you) has been known to cuff and stuff folks who dive too deeply into things that take away from the fun of other folks. A night in the HazzardNet jail is no picnic. I hear for punishment that you make folks watch old reruns of Gilligan's Island,  Little House on the Praire and other shows where they filmed for years and never had a single car chase. 

I grew up watching Gilligan's Island reruns but now I can't stand that show. There's only a couple of episodes that I enjoy and can watch over and over but that's it.

MM it's interesting that you mention My Mother the Car as a DoH villain of the week, Avery Schreiber was on that show for 11 episodes.

8 hours ago, Spike said:

MM it's interesting that you mention My Mother the Car as a DoH villain of the week, Avery Schreiber was on that show for 11 episodes.

I'm embarresed to say I don't know that show. All we had growing up was NBC so it must not have been on that. When I was 19 and Dukes came out on CBS I watched it at my grandparents a couple houses down the road. They could afford a better antenna. Did that show have any jumps or chases? 

9 hours ago, Spike said:

For those of you who've forgotten, Avery Schreiber was Wendel in 'Double Sting'.

Another familiar name came up at the end of the episode above: "Produced and Directed by Rod Amateau". Rod also produced and directed several episodes of Dukes, and even appeared  as Manny in 'Repo Men' - one of only two acting credits.