John's family?

bethie88

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Karis is John's youngest child and the only child who is biologically his. She is 11. Leagh and Chasen are his other children. Leagh is the oldest. Both Leagh and Chasen are Elly's kids from a former marriage. They are John's step children. I can't remember what website I was on where I got the info. but I can tell you that I read from an interview that someone did with John and posted, so I know it was accurate because it John's words. Will look up the source and post it if you would like.

• 6 months later...

My younger brother had a twin brother but he was a either a stillborn or died five minutes after he was born. But he had what they had said was water on the brain, Douglas who is younger brother his twin that died was Chad Lee. But, this was back in 1978 I wonder if they now if a baby is born with that if that baby would make nowadays.

Ok I really don't know anything about John's kids but I'd like to respond to some things about 'water on the brain' or hydrocephilis. To Julie's post about 1978 they had a way of preventing it after birth it doesn't kill babies. I know several people who have it I myself was thought that I might have it when I was born in 1979 so the doctor's put in a shunt which if you don't know is a tube with a pump attached in the head just under the skin with tubing that drains to another area of the body because the spinal cord doesn't drain the fluid from the brain like it should. Well that's my quick lesson on hydrocephilis just thought it should be cleared up that they knew ways of 'fixing' it and immediate death from it specifically didn't happen then or now.

B.L.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, I've got info from a fan of his that has actually MET John, so this info is authentic, it's real. John doesn't have any kids from his first marraige, he and Tawny never had any kids.

Leah and Chasen are John's stepkids, I heard that he actually adoped one of them (I'm not sure which one it is though, I wasn't given that info, but I'm pretty sure it's Chasen.) However, Karis is John's ONLY biological child, he took in Elly's nephew Andre, a couple of years ago, I'm not sure why (some other info I wasn't given) but he has 4 kids, either adopted or, step or biological children, from oldest to youngest the list is: Leah, Andre, Chasen and Karis. I'm not sure of thier exact ages, but I know Leah is in her early 20's Andres is either 17-18 Chasen is 15-16 and Karis is 12-13.