John's family?

bethie88

Alright. First off: Aspergers is like a mild form of autism. BUT theres a difference. Okay, if a kid has Aspergers, he/she is often confused with being bipolar or having ADHD. If someone has Aspergers, they tend to take in alot of information about certain things. Like.... my brother has it, and he soaks up alot of information about science, he can spot a mustang GT or Volkswagon Bug a mile away, among many other things. Some tend to have problems with learning. NOW Aspergers, anyone can live with it, they can live off on their own, and take care of themselves, and be independant. They are actually pretty normal, except in the sense that they have small problems. Obsession, repetitive behavior, stuff like that. SO dont get the wrong idea when someone meantions Aspergers, a person with it really isnt all that different from a person who doesnt.

Secondly: I dont know if this has been established yet, I just read the first page and replied,lol. Leah and Chasen are Elly's kids from her first marriage. Leah is the oldest, and I cant remember how old she is. Chasen is about 16 or 17. John adopted them after he married Elly. Then, about a year after they got married, they had Karis, who will be 13 this year.

Everyone got that??? Now its all been cleared up if it wasnt before, lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Bethie! I found the info you were looking for at the internet movie database site. John's children are (from oldest to youngest) Karis (Biscuit), Chasen, and Leah. Boy, Elly is sure one lucky lady! I'm pretty sure Leah is John's only biological child to Elly, he adopted Karis and Chasen.

Actually, Karis is his only biological child. Leah and Chasen are from Elly's previous marriage. I think Chasen is 15 and Leah is somewhere between 20 ans 22. Karis just turned 13 on June 13. lol 13 on the 13th.:p