Hey Do You Guys Remember?

Hey, you guys remember when this guy jumped out of the outhouse just before Rosco ( ?) hit it? Do you also remember when those crooks were chasing Bo/Luke and they kept going around and around the square and then he finally got into his truck and just before he closed his door the crooks hit it and knocked it off?  I think he was the same guy. For some reason he reminds me of Mclean Stevens ( MASH). That's one of those characters that appeared briefly . I don't think he had a name though.   

17 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Do you also remember when those crooks were chasing Bo/Luke and they kept going around and around the square and then he finally got into his truck and just before he closed his door the crooks hit it and knocked it off?  I think he was the same guy. For some reason he reminds me of Mclean Stevens ( MASH). That's one of those characters that appeared briefly . I don't think he had a name though.   

The repeated chasing around the square before they knock the door off the truck is the scene as they're leaving Springville (aka. Hazzard Square redressed) in 'Deputy Dukes'. The guy in the truck doesn't speak, so he isn't credited. Here he is:

SpringvilleFarmer0110.jpg

The truck question is the same one that was driven by Swamp Molly a few episodes earlier.

I don't remember the scene with guy jumping from the outhouse, but they could've used the same actor.

4 hours ago, HossC said:

The repeated chasing around the square before they knock the door off the truck is the scene as they're leaving Springville (aka. Hazzard Square redressed) in 'Deputy Dukes'. The guy in the truck doesn't speak, so he isn't credited. Here he is:

SpringvilleFarmer0110.jpg

The truck question is the same one that was driven by Swamp Molly a few episodes earlier.

I don't remember the scene with guy jumping from the outhouse, but they could've used the same actor.

For some reason I think it was the episode with Molly Hargrove..??? Nah....I'm probably wrong! But I remember this guy that looked like him ( to me anyway) left the outhouse just before it was demolished by a car! 

19 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

For some reason I think it was the episode with Molly Hargrove..??? Nah....I'm probably wrong! But I remember this guy that looked like him ( to me anyway) left the outhouse just before it was demolished by a car! 

I haven't run across the outhouse scene yet so it must not be in the first 2 seasons. I'll find it eventually.