Tall, skinny Boss Hogg; blonde Daisy; punk-stoner Duke Boys;

For one thing the Duke boys aren't stoners in the film, Burt Renyolds is a great actor and would be good even if he was cast as Lulu. Jessica Simpson is hot!, I don't know if she can act but I'm gonna give her a chance anyways, and if she can't act I won't mind looking at her in short shorts or a bikini for 97 minutes. The car looks the same and it's still set in the south so I don't know what all you people are cryin' about. If you don't want to go see it then don't. I'll put my popcorn in your empty seat, it's fine with me.

P.S. As for the new Charger, Motor Trend says that if the car sells well enough they're gonna offer a 2 door version in 2008 or 2009.

For one thing the Duke boys aren't stoners in the film, Burt Renyolds is a great actor and would be good even if he was cast as Lulu. Jessica Simpson is hot!, I don't know if she can act but I'm gonna give her a chance anyways, and if she can't act I won't mind looking at her in short shorts or a bikini for 97 minutes. The car looks the same and it's still set in the south so I don't know what all you people are cryin' about. If you don't want to go see it then don't. I'll put my popcorn in your empty seat, it's fine with me.

Hear hear.

Cars flying around, a cute girl in short shorts, a couple of hayseed troublemakers, and a smattering of experienced actors in on this project for a good time... sounds like the original show to me. I wish everyone would loosen up a little. It was pretty campy to begin with (or so it seems when I watch my DVD sets nowadays)... don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, and I'll be first in line opening night.

Interestin', did they film the scenes twice? Or are they gonna use computer generated magic to change the hair shade? Care to share where you got this information besides seeing the mtv show?

There are several cars that look good with pumpkin orange paint, it's the 01 on the doors, flag on the roof that makes the General unique! =)

Interestin', did they film the scenes twice? Or are they gonna use computer generated magic to change the hair shade? Care to share where you got this information besides seeing the mtv show?

There are several cars that look good with pumpkin orange paint, it's the 01 on the doors, flag on the roof that makes the General unique! =)

remember, they are in the process of re-shoots, but i believe many videos and photos we have seen were from pre-production and test shoots.

the photos of her outside the door with hazzard county sherriff's dept. on it, could have been just a photo prop and not an actual door from the set.

until you see the trailer, take everything you see and hear about the color of her hair with a grain of salt.

fanboys and girls are very hard to please. You have to remain somewhat faithful to the original prodcut or else you get a boycott like the movie Catwoman. You have to get the hardcore fans to like the movie but also get some new blood. Its a hard line for producers to walk.

I was flipping through the channels the other day and Jessica Simpson was on. She was talking to her husband and saying how she was in makeup and that she just shot a sceen or was going to where she was in a trench coat on a desk. Nick thought it was great and said "it was acting" or somethign to that affect and she just grumbled and seemed less than pleased. Don't know if she is tired or what, but I wonder if this might be too big for her to handle.

Anyway, in the newlyweds ep she had blonde hair.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont think you people should complain to much. at least this movie didnt move in the same direction as movie adaptations.

like for example: in the daredevil comics Kingin is a big white guy- in the movie hes a black man. the same goes for the new honeymooners. in the original show they where white and now they change races.

now dont take this the wrong way, im not racist or anything, im just saying that im glad they didnt make a drastic change like these examples in the dukes move