Bosses Redemption, Reply Line

1hellraiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The plot looks good, but we'll have to read some of your other stuff to straighten out who all the new characters are. That's why we put a post at the beginning of "The Next Generation Part II" of just the characters and how they were related to the originals. Do you have a post somewhere that describes who John and Beth and all them are?

As far a writing goes, you might want to put some spaces between paragraphs so it's a little easier to read. We find that a lot of writers here need to do that.

Hope this helps.

Hi, all thanx for the responce. The characters, of Beth, debbie, jake, and jr, bo, luke, daisy, boss, and cooter were borrowed, from other stories. If, I messed them up, i'm sorry, they just seemed to flow with the charecters, in that they were already established. I usually, write between 1 and 3 in the morning, so all I can claim is part exhaustion, and ignorance. Julie: The buick grand national, was the last muscle car made, (that normal people can afford) for years. The frame looks to be the same as the monte carlo. The buick is actually a more famous car, for that year (87-88), because it had the 3.8 liter, with a turbo. Plus the car was real light, and i really want one. The wallpaper I have for my computer is an 87 "gnx". Actually, your dad might enjoy this web site, www.kick-asscars.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...