Hazzard's Other People

I can't remember where you put your stuff about the other people in Hazzard, Roger, so I'm just going to  put them in here when/where I can. I noticed that there are a LOT of other people in Hazzard! It's like its own world, in and of itself!

Robot P. Coltrane- Bo and Luke are looking for the 2 criminals who stole the robot and they find their hideout at Dean Clancy's  huntin' shack. I believe this was the only time Dean Clancy is mentioned. This shack is also the place where Bo took Lucy May last summer! I don't know if she was ever mentioned again either!    So...Dean Clancy and Lucy May....2 more members of Hazzard County that we don't know much about!

:previous:

According to the closed captions, it's Deak Clancy's hunting shack, but it's hard to hear.

As for Lucy Mae, she never gets mentioned again, but there were other Lucys:

In 'Route 7-11', Dewey Stovall says he gambled "every cent Lucy and I ever owned." I'm guessing that was his wife.

In 'The Legacy', Boss calls old flame Lucinda Meadows "Lucy Ducy" a couple of times.

In 'Undercover Dukes Part Two', a lady called Lucy brings a present to Uncle Jesse's birthday. She obviously knows the Dukes, but I don't think she appears (or is even mentioned) in any other episodes.

As far as closed captioned...all I have is Spanish and French, of which I'm not fluent enough in either to translate. I have no English Subtitles on mine.

n 'Route 7-11', Dewey Stovall says he gambled "every cent Lucy and I ever owned." I'm guessing that was his wife.

In 'The Legacy', Boss calls old flame Lucinda Meadows "Lucy Ducy" a couple of times.

I don't think either of these is the Lucy Bo was talking about....he would be with someone closer to his age more than likely and both of these Lucy's  were probably Uncle Jesse's age.

On 4/23/2020 at 10:43 PM, Hobie Harkins said:

I can't remember where you put your stuff about the other people in Hazzard, Roger, so I'm just going to  put them in here when/where I can. I noticed that there are a LOT of other people in Hazzard! It's like its own world, 

If you go down to the characters section there is a spot called "Other Actors/the Townsfolks" where you can find stuff. Cale Yarborough's thread is down there and we say happy birthday to him every year. Speaking of Cale, I just reviewed the Ghost of General Lee so Cale's episode is next. Get that turbocharger warmed up.