Happy Easter

RogerDuke

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Happy Easter everybody. Since my wife works in an intensive care unit of a hospital and could potentially be a carrier, we are being pretty strict about avoiding people. It will be a really strange Easter without family. I guess I'll have to drown my sorrows by eating extra chocolate. 

Sounds like a hard life! LOL! My wife works in a grocery store, so it's the same type thing here but I don't ever go around people  anyway so all this Corona stuff is not that big of a deal for me!

Happy Easter y'all. Was supposed to be eating Easter dinner now but thanks to the panic buyers local stores were sold out of all the hams except the $30+ ones for the past few weeks. The local Bob Evans was supposed to have our order ready at 2 but they're apparently 2-3 hrs behind today. Been snacking on ritz's instead lol. 

23 hours ago, Spike said:

Happy Easter y'all. Was supposed to be eating Easter dinner now but thanks to the panic buyers local stores were sold out of all the hams except the $30+ ones for the past few weeks. The local Bob Evans was supposed to have our order ready at 2 but they're apparently 2-3 hrs behind today. Been snacking on ritz's instead lol. 

Well I'll never order from Bob Evans again for a holiday meal, think I'm done eating anything from their restaurants. Finally got the meal 3 hours after it was supposed to be ready. To top it off only got half the meal so I ate Arby's instead and let my dad and wife eat the Bob Evans meal. Bob Evans Facebook and Twitter are still getting blown up right now :lol: . I went back first thing this morning and got the rest of the meal since they didn't even bother calling me last night and still hadn't refunded the full price to my account. The manager today said she's got a lot of apologies to call in for the screw ups the crew made yesterday.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:14 PM, RogerDuke said:

Sorry to hear that Spike. I think I've only ever been to Bob Evans once. 

You're not missing much. Since it got bought by another company in 2017 the quality and quantity of the food and service have gone in the crapper. We used to go once every weekend for breakfast before the new company took over, after that happened we noticed the food wasn't as good as it used to be and we'd only stop there every once and a while if we got sent a really good coupon in the mail. This was the last straw for us though, not going back there ever again. Bob Evans must be spinning in his grave at what has become of his restaurants. 

Monday morning I went shopping for a small ham, struck out at Krogers but Meijer finally got a full shipment in and I bought one and made a proper easter dinner Monday night :)