Watch Limo One with us

On Saturday April 4 at 8pm (US Central Time) we are going to be watching Limo One is Missing. We will meet on this thread and start the episode together on each individual's DVD player and post our thoughts about it. It would be nice if someone else could join Hobie and I. Maybe Hoss could pick an episide and time for Sunday and we could make a weekend of it. Hoss?

11 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Maybe Hoss could pick an episide and time for Sunday and we could make a weekend of it. Hoss?

8pm Central is 2am over here, so even though I going to bed later at the moment, that's way too late for me to be starting an episode. Ideally, I wouldn't want to start later than 10pm, which is 4pm Central.

I'm open to suggestions on the episode.

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

You pick the time and episode Sunday Hoss. Why not make it 8pm your time. I really think you should pick the episode too since you're missing out on tonight. 

Well, 'Deputy Dukes' is next in line.

8pm my time (BST) sounds good to me - that's 3pm Eastern/2pm Central if y'all are around to join me.

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

Um, that would be 9 EST. I hope you can make it. Have the DVD in the player. We will TRY to all start at the same time and post comments on this thread as it plays. 

Dang, 9 o'clock is past the boys bedtime. I'll probably do it with you and Colt and I will tune in tomorrow afternoon for Deputy Dukes at 3