$6,000,000 Cletus??

I’m currently going through the 70s sci-fi action series The Six Million Dollar Man, starring Lee Majors (The Bionic Woman will follow), and an episode I watched earlier this evening guest starred a young Rick Hurst (going by Richard Hurst at the time)! The episode was a season 2 episode called “The Midas Touch” from fall of 1974. Hurst played a somewhat goofy (imagine that :p) bad guy named Conners. Here’s a pic from the episode:

FB586D45-177B-4D45-BF66-667FCF3CD7BE.jpeg

Edited by MonacoMan

:previous:

You're talking about Leo Gordon, Roger. He also played Devere in 'The Meeting' (which I watched last weekend). Leo appeared in five episodes of 'Gunsmoke' between 1956 and 1974.

Apparently, Leo also played Sgt. Theodore Kirk in three episodes of Dukes spin-off 'Enos'.

5 hours ago, HossC said:

:previous:

You're talking about Leo Gordon, Roger. He also played Devere in 'The Meeting' (which I watched last weekend). Leo appeared in five episodes of 'Gunsmoke' between 1956 and 1974.

Apparently, Leo also played Sgt. Theodore Kirk in three episodes of Dukes spin-off 'Enos'.

Oh yea, I forgot about him being in The Meeting. He plays such a good tough guy. I wonder if he played nice guys too. I remember when Arnold Swartzenegger did Kindergarten Cop to alter his image. I also remember when I was younger seeing Sheriff Andy Taylor being a bad guy in something other than Mayberry. That takes some getting used to. 

3 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

He plays such a good tough guy. I wonder if he played nice guys too.

He played a cop in Enos, but I've never seen more than clips of the show to know what his character was like. His acting credits include "Croquet Player" in an episode of Magnum PI - that doesn't sound like a bad guy role, but I could be wrong :).

17 minutes ago, HossC said:

"Croquet Player" in an episode of Magnum PI - that doesn't sound like a bad guy role, but I could be wrong :).

Unless he knocked Magnum over the head with a stick. I sure would love to get the Enos series. It will probably never happen. At least I got to see them all originally.