General Lee Screen Accurate parts

I have been collecting all the parts needed to transform a Charger into a General Lee Screen Accurate version.  I have multiple original Radio Shack antennas / A Jubilee-Jubil-Aire Dixie horn set this is N.O.S. and BRAND NEW in the original box.  I also have (2) N.O.S. Cobra 78X BRAND NEW CB radios in the original boxes.  I have also have a set of Brand New Carroll Shelby center caps for a true Lee01 replica.   If you have any interest please email me:  cuspup@aol.com.   cuspup at aol dot com.    I am sadly not going to be able to complete my dream of building a General.  So these parts are available for sale.   

3 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I'm sorry to hear your bad news TommyLee. If you can afford to, why don't you just keep them as collector's items? They aren't as cool as the whole car but they would still be awesome momentos for a fan as big as you.

Hey Roger,  Thanks for the kind words.  I have spent a lot of money collecting these parts over the past 10 years.  I would love to see them go to someone building an accurate General.  I will absolutely pay a finders fee if anyone here can connect me with a buyer.  I am not on Social Media and don't spend a lot of time on line.  The majority of these parts were purchased in person at private sales.  Thank you.  

On 3/26/2020 at 7:02 PM, TommyLee320 said:

Hey Roger,  Thanks for the kind words.  I have spent a lot of money collecting these parts over the past 10 years.  I would love to see them go to someone building an accurate General.  I will absolutely pay a finders fee if anyone here can connect me with a buyer.  I am not on Social Media and don't spend a lot of time on line.  The majority of these parts were purchased in person at private sales.  Thank you.  .

hello Tommy, i am new to the forum and playing with the idea of building a general lee, just wondering what you have and how much  do you expect to get from?

Edited by anotherDuke
it didn't read