Favorite Daisy Quotes

Daisy: Well Enos, looks like you'll just have to hoof it back to your car and call this one in. You disappointed?

Enos: I ain't ever disappointed to see you Daisy.

Daisy: Whaddya want for supper. Greens and grits, or grits and greens?

Rosco: (to Bo and Luke) You wouldn't dare!

Daisy: But I would! (dumps pitcher of beer over Rosco's head)

After the chase...

Daisy: Anyone else want a beer?

Daisy: Enos, we'll have to stop meeting like this. People are gonna talk.

Enos: Shucks Daisy. I thought you were Bo and Luke.

Daisy: Enos, don't you know the difference between boys and girls.

Enos: (mutters) I know there's a difference...

Rosco: Daisy Duke! I thought you were Bo.

Daisy: Rosco, if you can't tell the difference between me and Bo, either you're losing your eyesight or I'm losing my figure.

Enos: Shucks Daisy, you ain't losing nothin' and I got 20-20 vision!

Rosco: Daisy Duke you...

Daisy: Rosco if you made me late for my beauty appointment so help me...

• 6 months later...

Daisy :Uh oh. Lukes got that thinking look in his eyes again!

Bo: Yeah an' right after he gets that look he goes *snap* I got let's go Bo! And I get in trouble!

Luke: *snap* I got it! Let's go Bo!

Bo: See what I mean?

That was just a good quote from all of them!!! But I like the way Cathy delivered her line, it was just funny!

Daisy: "....while I'm up there getting ATTACKED by this leacherous midget, you two are orgying all over that pool!"

Bo and Luke: "Did he go for it? Did he take the bait?"

Daisy: "He's gonna make me queen of the pirates."

Bo: "Fantastic!"

Daisy: "And thankyou for asking about my virture. Which you didn't. Being attacked. Which it is!!"

Luke (to Bo): "You understand any of that?"

Bo: *shakes head no*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well lets see if we can't wake this 'ol subjet up again.

Here are some of my favorite Daisy quotes

From Daisy's Shotgun Wedding

Daisy: "I aint n pigtails and braces any more fellas. In fact I never wore braces.

From the begining of A Baby For the Dukes

Luke singing: "Cowboys aint easy to love, harder to hold"

Bo speaking: "That's true"

Daisy speaking with a laugh: "How would you know?"

I love how she delieverd that line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

(Episode Limo One Is Missing. Enos is at the farm looking for the presidents limo, and Daisy is hanging up clothes)

Luke: Now Daisy, what did Uncle Jesse tell you about hanging up those unmeantionables out in the open like that?

Daisy: Enos, do you see anything wrong with what I'm doing?

-------

Luke: Now Daisy, I told you to stop that!

Daisy: Uncle Jesse never said anything about hanging up bikini's!

I just loved those lines. And the ones someone posted earlier from Daisy's Song.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
(Episode Limo One Is Missing. Enos is at the farm looking for the presidents limo, and Daisy is hanging up clothes)

Luke: Now Daisy, what did Uncle Jesse tell you about hanging up those unmeantionables out in the open like that?

Daisy: Enos, do you see anything wrong with what I'm doing?

-------

Luke: Now Daisy, I told you to stop that!

Daisy: Uncle Jesse never said anything about hanging up bikini's!

I just loved those lines. And the ones someone posted earlier from Daisy's Song.

I love that ENTIRE Scene!!!! You can just tell that Enos is imagining Daisy in her "Unmentionables" lol I love the look on Enos' face in that scene.

I love that ENTIRE Scene!!!! You can just tell that Enos is imagining Daisy in her "Unmentionables" lol I love the look on Enos' face in that scene.

hehehe. Poor Enos. He didnt even get to see her in her unmeantionables when she was changing in the General on their SECOND wedding day, LOL!!!!

(Get on Yahoo Messenger girl!!!)

hehehe. Poor Enos. He didnt even get to see her in her unmeantionables when she was changing in the General on their SECOND wedding day, LOL!!!!

(Get on Yahoo Messenger girl!!!)

Didn't he say someting like "I could help you Daisy!" when she said she needed to change in the back of the car? :lol: that was cute!!!! I love that movie. (well, except for the last 10 minutes anyway.)

I should add a chapter where Enos sees Diasy in her "unmentionables" before the wedding in Didn't Have Time. I like that idea too much to let it go. now how do I write it and still make it PG?????? lol I'll find out a way.

Didn't he say someting like "I could help you Daisy!" when she said she needed to change in the back of the car? :lol: that was cute!!!! I love that movie. (well' date=' except for the last 10 minutes anyway.)

I should add a chapter where Enos sees Diasy in her "unmentionables" before the wedding in Didn't Have Time. I like that idea too much to let it go. now how do I write it and still make it PG?????? lol I'll find out a way.[/quote']

Yeah he did.

I'm glad we figured out how to add that in there without it being more than PG, lol. "Its alright sugar, it was gonna happen eventually" LOL!!!

By the way, LOVE the thing you have up about your location being 45 minutes away from Catherine, lol. That might sound stalkerish to some.... but I think its funny!!!! LOL!!!

Yeah he did.

I'm glad we figured out how to add that in there without it being more than PG, lol. "Its alright sugar, it was gonna happen eventually" LOL!!!

By the way, LOVE the thing you have up about your location being 45 minutes away from Catherine, lol. That might sound stalkerish to some.... but I think its funny!!!! LOL!!!

You deserve most of the credit for that part of the chapter, you really helped me with it! Thanks again!!!!! I love that last line though "It was going to happen eventually" lol I'm grinning just thinking about it right now.

I'm not trying to sound stalkerish but I do live 45 minutes away from where Catherine live in California, so I figured I'd put that and hope no one begins to think that I'm trying to stalk her! LOL

Daisy: Enos, we'll have to stop meeting like this. People are gonna talk.

Enos: Shucks Daisy. I thought you were Bo and Luke.

Daisy: Enos, don't you know the difference between boys and girls.

Enos: (mutters) I know there's a difference...

Rosco: Daisy Duke! I thought you were Bo.

Daisy: Rosco, if you can't tell the difference between me and Bo, either you're losing your eyesight or I'm losing my figure.

Enos: Shucks Daisy, you ain't losing nothin' and I got 20-20 vision!

Rosco: Daisy Duke you...

Daisy: Rosco if you made me late for my beauty appointment so help me...

What episode are those quotes from?????? I love the quotes!!!!!