What episode am I remembering or mis-remembering ? ?

I'm slowly working my way through watching the Dukes of Hazzard seasons with my 8 year old son. 
I swear I remember an episode that the shoot the bow (possibly with dynamite arrows) WHILE they are airborne jumping the General Lee....
I want to say it was a Coy and Vance episode....I also want to say a water tower was involved... I'm not having any luck so far...
Does any of that sound familiar to anyone ?
Thanks

Thanks for raising your son right. Before I saw the part where you mentioned Coy and Vance they popped in my head so I bet you're right. I'm pretty sure Vance was shooting and Coy was driving. A water tower isn't coming up in my memory of the scene but that doesn't mean anything. Your son is lucky to have such an awesome parent. Hopefully he'll pass the Dukes tradition to your grandchildren someday. 

Edited by RogerDuke

The scene sounds familiar, but the nearest I can think of in the Coy and Vance episodes is Vance pulling dynamite off of an arrow, lighting it, and then dropping it on the Mean Green Machine as the General jumps it. It's near the end of 'The New Dukes' (S05E01). A clip appears in the opening credits of the Coy and Vance episodes in place of LEE 1's Oxford College jump.

Maybe it was Bo or Luke who fired a dynamite arrow mid-jump. I'll keep looking.

Oh he is defiantly getting raised on the Dukes. He loves them. We started a cardboard Cooter's Garage and Boars Nest today .... then I went to AC Moore since everything is 60-80% off as they are going out of business and picked up a bunch of foam board etc...
His favorite character is Enos. 
dukes.thumb.jpg.64cc0e6100dcf7602d91ad82e0a76449.jpg

3 hours ago, Roth Potter said:

The only thing that sounds remotely close to that comes to my mind is in the game The Dukes of Hazzard: Racing for Home where you can shoot arrows as Luke from out of the General Lee that you're driving.

Great to see another Generation hooked onto the Dukes!

We beat that game on PS1 last weekend. 
But it's not what I'm thinking of ...I watched a ton of different episodes this weekend and none were what I'm thinking of.
If I could remember/find the wooden water tower episode my mind would feel better....

• 5 months later...
On 3/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, Flint Duke said:

We beat that game on PS1 last weekend. 
But it's not what I'm thinking of ...I watched a ton of different episodes this weekend and none were what I'm thinking of.
If I could remember/find the wooden water tower episode my mind would feel better....

Season 2 The Runaway. But no jump was involved. Luke shot it at the tower to create massive mud on the dirt road, so they could escape from C. J. Holmes & his goons & Boss & Rosco & Enos. Bo was driving while Luke leaned out and shot the old water tower.