Good News, Good News (for UK/Ireland Viewers)

HossC

13 hours ago, HossC said:

The two shows that are not available are for very different reasons. One was hosted by an actor who has since been convicted and jailed for certain material he downloaded, while the other is because of music rights issues. Apparently, one of the "offensive" issues we need to be warned about is Johnny Cash singing in front of a Confederate flag. The version of the story I read was on the BBC News site.

Story I read on yahoo didn't even mention the one was for music rights issue, figures. If it did it wouldn't rile up the cancel culture nuts.

Pat Sajak better turn into a robot host as he's being ripped apart on social media for his offensive mean spirited humor towards contestants :lol:.

The world is a changing fellas, everything is offensive and if you're not on the bandwagon then you are wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 6:19 AM, Spike said:

The world is a changing fellas, everything is offensive and if you're not on the bandwagon then you are wrong.

The odd thing is that only the stuff that offends liberals is what is being banned. The stuff that offends conservatives is not only, not being banned, but it is encouraged. When you attempt to silence half of the people in a large nation you shouldn't be surprised that folks get angry. Can you imagine how Jesse would feel if he was here. 

9 hours ago, HossC said:

While it's great to have Dukes on TV, it looks like Forces TV still only have the rights to the first three seasons. I've just checked next week's listings, and when season 3 finishes, they're starting over with 'One Armed Bandits'.

At least somebody across the big pond still has common sense. The folks running the culture over here are clueless.....or maybe they know exactly what they are doing and are just downright evil. 

If it weren't for social media I don't think there would be a "cancel culture" but since a small percentage of people can make so much "noise" company's feel they have to react otherwise they'll be branded offensive for life on social media. Looks like Sharon Osbourne is next in the Cancel Culture's crosshair's :lol:, I don't watch The Talk but I seen the clip and it's hilarious how fast it got spun around on her.

I think the cancel culture folks don't want anything on TV at all. Hey, I have an idea they might like.....A 24 hour a day show that is required to be on every single station. It would be solar powered  robots and all they would say is quotes from Bernie Sanders. This would also help the environment because nobody would watch TV and they'd use less electricity. 

Edited by RogerDuke