New to Hazzard Net

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say hello! I have been watching DOH since I was a little boy in the 80's . I have been reading this page for many years but finally wanted to join.

I successfully taped every show while it was broadcast on the Nashville Network. It was all on vhs tape. I spend a lot of time buying old cars and lunch boxes to decorate my radio room. I currently hold a ametuer radio licence and spend a lot of time on the radio talking with friends locally and all over USA.

I always make sure to mention that I got started in radio due to the DOH. I currently own 2 CB radios that were the type used in the General Lee. I have made a Youtube video of those radios. I keep them just for decorative purposes.

Anyway, been wanting to decorate my radio room like JD's Boars Nest office. I need green lights, a English Bulldog statue, swordfish, pictures of dogs playing pool, retro wood paneling a Barbour chair and so on.... Lol.

If u know where to get any cool props, please let me know. Also, i was thinking about getting a glass case to put some of my memorabilia. I hate just knowing that it is sitting in boxes...

Tnx everyone for making this a great page..

Welcome Rentacop! Come on by the car lot and I'll give you a little of my best! ( You never waist a sip!) You remind me of myself. I was in high school and me and my friends used to watch TDOH religiously, because we weren't quite old enough to drive! I taped them all on VHS too but then I got them on DVD when those were developed! I hope you like it here.

You guys were lucky. When the clock struck 9 on Friday evening that meant that I had to wait another week to see Dukes again. It was the same sad feeling I had when I was a kid and Saturday cartoons ended. I lived for Saturday morning when I was a kid and lived for 8:00 Friday night when I was 19.....and 7 years after that. I ended up getting someone in town to record them for me when they went into reruns on cable.

11 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Welcome Rentacop! Come on by the car lot and I'll give you a little of my best! ( You never waist a sip!) You remind me of myself. I was in high school and me and my friends used to watch TDOH religiously, because we weren't quite old enough to drive! I taped them all on VHS too but then I got them on DVD when those were developed! I hope you like it here.

TU Hobie! Heck yeah, those were some good old memories, taping the shows. I wish I could find those tapes. They are long gone. I need to buy the DVD collection. I have been watching all the episodes on the internet but it would be nice to see it on the big screen. I will say this, I have learned a lot about the California Hazzard, in the past few days just reading the posts and looking at the pics of the square. It has been fun watching and knowing things that i did not know before. Hazzardnet has a load of knowledge and look forward to checking out more stuff.

Check out estatesales.net and put in your ZIP code. I've come across some of the items you mentioned at sales in my area and I wouldn't be surprised if you found a few in your area as well as some DoH memorabilia. Just a little advice be prepared to do some combat saleing, there are people that go to estate and garage sales that didn't have an Uncle Jessie to teach them manners when growing up. You will get pushed, shoved, stuff ripped out of your hands, your money stolen if you don't have a death grip on your wallet or purse etc... Some of the stories I could tell you... at one sale I almost got pushed down stairs by one impatient jackwagon. I've come across some rally neat vintage or antique items at sales though.

I had to laugh at my notifications the other morning - one of them said "deli rentacop frontage rd is now following you". It's not the first another member has followed me, but it's the first time I've felt like I was under police surveillance! I'll have try a little shuck and jive to lose my tail, and if that doesn't work, maybe I'll jump the creek ;).

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 11:06 AM, HossC said:

I had to laugh at my notifications the other morning - one of them said "deli rentacop frontage rd is now following you". It's not the first another member has followed me, but it's the first time I've felt like I was under police surveillance! I'll have try a little shuck and jive to lose my tail, and if that doesn't work, maybe I'll jump the creek ;).

LOL, don't do that because then I will end up in the creek. What a horrendous crash!! Yeah, Its a fitting name. I work for a security team at a psychiatric hospital so every time i hear boss threaten Rosco, about firing him and making him the All night deli rentacop on frontage Road, I knew that it was a perfect name for me, lol.  

On 2/18/2020 at 3:55 AM, Spike said:

Check out estatesales.net and put in your ZIP code. I've come across some of the items you mentioned at sales in my area and I wouldn't be surprised if you found a few in your area as well as some DoH memorabilia. Just a little advice be prepared to do some combat saleing, there are people that go to estate and garage sales that didn't have an Uncle Jessie to teach them manners when growing up. You will get pushed, shoved, stuff ripped out of your hands, your money stolen if you don't have a death grip on your wallet or purse etc... Some of the stories I could tell you... at one sale I almost got pushed down stairs by one impatient jackwagon. I've come across some rally neat vintage or antique items at sales though.

Thank you!