CB antenna in Daisy's jeep?

I had a look through my reference pictures that I used for my FanArt version of Daisy's Jeep, but nothing shows the antenna clearly.

Then I turned to the internet and found this updated version of Daisy's Jeep for sale (sorry, no antenna):

DaisyJeep2020_1.jpg

There's a brief description below, with more info an pics at www.doetschmotorsports.com. It's $65,000 BTW.

This is a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4x4 Custom "Daisy Duke Dixie Edition”, built by renowned Jeep builders, Doetsch Off-Road of Scottsdale Arizona. With only 128 actual miles and powered by a 2.0-liter I4 turbo engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission, this Jeep features custom retro graphics that take you right back to the original Hazzard County Daisy Duke Jeep - including the iconic Golden Eagle and “Dixie Daisy” hood graphics.

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

I don't agree Hobie. Anything that reminds me of the Dukes is worth millions. How's the shine business going? Can I borrow 65 grand? 

The house I live in didn't cost that much when I bought it! ( $ 64,000) If it was a General Lee...hmmmm….MAYbe but.....( I know...I'm too Jewish!)

On 1/15/2020 at 7:11 AM, Hobie Harkins said:

Yes, please do Roger! I'm wondering if she's as big a Dukes fan as we are...? I kind of doubt she's going to be on board with your plan though!

Shucks. You were right Hobie. She said no. Just wait until she asks for 65 grand to get her nails done. I'll get my revenge. It'll be a no from me.