Enos, Enos, Enos...

:) Gotta love ol' Enos! He cracks me up as much as Rosco does at times. I love the part in "Limo One is Missing" where the Dukes try to side track him with Daisy hanging up her undergarments. Enos couldn't take his eyes off of her! Luke shaming Daisy over her showing them in public was just as funny...well I thought so anyways! :D That was a great episode.

With that great big grin on his face. Khee!

A memorable Enos and Rosco moment.... I can't remember the name of the episode but it's the one where Boss swaps the patrol cars for the trikes. Rosco is not amused but Enos looks like a kid in a candy store. Boss says something and Enos says enthusastically "Yes sir, Mr. Hogg!" to which Rosco mimicks "Yes sir, Mr. Hogg!" sarcastically. ROFL!

Oh, yes... there are lots of Enos moments that leave me in sitches. Yes... I am a person who is easily amused. ROFL.

I can remember in Officer Daisy Duke, he fell and Daisy had to go catch the bad guys on her own. He confessed he 'really cared for her' and she gave him a kiss before she left. It about left me in tears.

I also loved the time that he was looking at the package of 'Maryjane' in Mason Dixon Girls. And he replies to Boss, "Unless it ain't marijuana Mr. Hogg. It kind of looks like parsey...."

Boss stares at him like he's nuts. Then he replies, "Sage? Rosemary... or Thyme?"

Or in 'The Big Heist' when the Duke boys tie him up and hang him on the wall. Rosco comes in the booking room and tries to raise him on the CB. Enos is sitting, tied up on a chair that is hanging off of a coat hook on the wall, which is behind a door.

Rosco gets frustrated after trying to raise him on the CB and replies, "Enos when I get a hold of you, I'm gonna hang ya on the wall like a side of beef."

Then he leaves.

A little later in the same ep. Boss comes in looking for him or Rosco and says, "Ya think in a Sheriff's Department you'd find at least one cop hanging around."

Probably my all time favorite piece, is seeing Enos with a 'Milk Mustache' in Enos Strate to the Top, where at the end of the ep. he is drinking buttermilk with the Dukes in their kitchen. It shows him with a milk mustache. Now I would love to see someone from the American Dairy Council, put that in a Got Milk ad durring next year when the Duke's Anniversary would be comming up. I loved that scence. But then you'd have to know me to understand why. LOL :wink:

I could go on with Enos moments. Enos and Sonny always seemed to put a smile on my face with his performances.

• 1 year later...

When I first started watching the shows and Enos didn't have many scenes (Ya know, good ol season one) I couldn't believe it. I thought, how can they leave out the deputy? he shines Rosco's qualities and he is a great amount of fun.

Also, considering he was friends with the Dukes made him oh soooo lovable. I also liked how he drank buttermilk instead of beer and that he was THE oldest virgin in Hazzard County.

• 5 months later...

In Treasure of Soggy Marsh Enos does a couple of funny things...like when he gets paint all over himself when he is painting the lines on the dirt road, or when he says,''Say hi to Uncle Daisy for me...Imean Uncle Jesse and Daisy...Ha Ha!!!...Uncle Daisy"

Or when he goes into the pond and starts to play with the Duck... Funny stuff

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
:) Gotta love ol' Enos! He cracks me up as much as Rosco does at times. I love the part in "Limo One is Missing" where the Dukes try to side track him with Daisy hanging up her undergarments. Enos couldn't take his eyes off of her! Luke shaming Daisy over her showing them in public was just as funny...well I thought so anyways! :D That was a great episode.

I love that scene! I alway laugh so hard when I watch that episode, cause Enos is just imagining Daisy in her "unmentionables" and Luke all yelling at her because of it. LOL :D

I love that scene! I alway laugh so hard when I watch that episode' date=' cause Enos is just imagining Daisy in her "unmentionables" and Luke all yelling at her because of it. LOL :D[/quote']

HAHAHA!!!!! I love that episode!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such a Daisy/Enos dork!!!! LOL!! Right daisyn'enos? (Get on yahoo if you can) I adore them both from the bottom of my heart. Now, I am one of the biggest fans of Catherine and Daisy you will ever find. BUT I wanted to choke her for doing that to poor Enos in the reunion movie. Oh well.

Daisyn'enos, I cant wait to buy the rights to the Dukes and MAKE Daisy and Enos get married... can you??? LOL!!

I am so glad that I'm not the only Daisy and Enos fan around here. :) This is so great...and yep the unmentionables was absolutely hysterical.

They really should have married those two characters...it just seems so unfair.

That's why I'm going to have them get married in my fan fic Didn't Have Time. lol plus I added a scene where Enos accidentally sees Daisy in her "unmentionables." before the wedding. But it's purley accidental, so it's still PG. lol

That's why I'm going to have them get married in my fan fic Didn't Have Time. lol plus I added a scene where Enos accidentally sees Daisy in her "unmentionables." before the wedding. But it's purley accidental' date=' so it's still PG. lol[/quote']

Enos fans power!!!! More and more Enos fanfics. Great thing.

Will they get married in "A very bad day" fanfic? :-? I don't know. Maybe. Actually I'm a bit confused.