My Hazzard County Patrol Fury

MonacoMan

Recently Greenlight released a 1:18 scale diecast model of Rosco’s 1977 Plymouth Fury. I finally got it today—and it’s now displayed with action figures of Rosco, Boss Hogg, and Cletus/Enos...next to diecast models of the General Lee (with action figures Bo & Luke sitting out of the windows), and Daisy’s Plymouth Satellite (with Daisy’s action figure on the hood).

Rosco’s Fury is an amazing addition to my Dukes collection, and an accurate Hazzard cop car for once...as the original 74 Monaco released years ago by Joyride was discovered to be the wrong year—a 75 was actually used in the show! I’d put pics of mine with the action figures but they’re too big than what’s allowed on the site...and I’m not “tech-y” enough to know how to change the size. :-P  So the pic here is one from online...but an exact copy of what I now have! :D  The only thing missing is the confederate flag license plate on the front...but I’m looking into decals of some kind to add that. ;)

P.S. They also put out a 1:18 scale model of Uncle Jesse’s 1973 white Ford F-100 truck. I’m waiting on it to arrive! 

0C8DC212-BD04-4F07-A469-8E221EB7BE85.jpeg

Edited by MonacoMan

30 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Jesse's truck! I've got to Google this!

Look up Greenlight 1973 Ford F-100 Truck 1:18 scale White. It’s meant to be Uncle Jesse’s Truck (as I think it even has the Georgia license tag from the show) but it’s not listed with Uncle Jesse directly. I think there’s actual licensing issues with it directly being listed as Dukes of Hazzard. ;)

Edited by MonacoMan

Found it. Thanks! It says it is at Target stores. I suspect that since it doesn't have the Confederate Flag on it there is a chance my wife could get it there or at least order it from them. You guessed it....I've asked for it for Christmas. I owe it all to you for pointing it out. Are all Dukes vehicles available in 1:18 through Greenlight? 

18 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Found it. Thanks! It says it is at Target stores. I suspect that since it doesn't have the Confederate Flag on it there is a chance my wife could get it there or at least order it from them. You guessed it....I've asked for it for Christmas. I owe it all to you for pointing it out. Are all Dukes vehicles available in 1:18 through Greenlight? 

Not sure about the General Lee or Daisy’s yellow 1971 Plymouth Satellite...those were put out by Auto World (Silver Screen editions) several years ago. However, I do believe that a 1:18 scale of Daisy’s “Dixie” Jeep has been, or will be released by Greenlight soon. :D I think smaller scales of Dixie have already been released. What we need next is Boss Hogg’s Cadillac! 

I started a thread about the 1:18 diecast models some time ago - see here. Sadly, it looks like Roth's pictures are missing, but it does contain the announcements about the new Hazzard patrol car and Uncle Jesse's pickup.

I found a site offering Boss' Cadillac (complete with Mego figure) and Daisy's Jeep, but neither are official. They have adapted other models and put them in Dukes boxes. The Jeep was a later model, and the Caddy looks like a much earlier model.

After a little more searching, I found a announcement that Greenlight is releasing a 1:18 version of Daisy's Jeep in January 2020. The site where I found the announcement even had a preview image, but that turned out to be my FanArt picture!

8 hours ago, HossC said:

I started a thread about the 1:18 diecast models some time ago - see here. Sadly, it looks like Roth's pictures are missing, but it does contain the announcements about the new Hazzard patrol car and Uncle Jesse's pickup.

I found a site offering Boss' Cadillac (complete with Mego figure) and Daisy's Jeep, but neither are official. They have adapted other models and put them in Dukes boxes. The Jeep was a later model, and the Caddy looks like a much earlier model.

After a little more searching, I found a announcement that Greenlight is releasing a 1:18 version of Daisy's Jeep in January 2020. The site where I found the announcement even had a preview image, but that turned out to be my FanArt picture!

Yeah, I’ve seen several announcements about Dixie, Daisy’s Jeep getting released in a 1:18 scale, and I’ve seen pictures. I think smaller scales have already been released. I’ll probably end up getting it...but never really cared for the Jeep in the show. ;) I already have Auto World’s 1:18 scale release of her yellow 1971 Plymouth Satellite (the car right after the first couple episodes with the 73 Roadrunner)—the Satellite was my favorite car she had in the show. I also have Auto World’s 1:18 scale release of the General Lee...definitely the most accurate & detailed compared to the old Joyride release years before that. 

I don’t believe there has ever been an official release of Boss Hogg’s Cadillac yet—other than the old Hot Wheels back in the day & I think a plastic toy one that only a few were put out & they’re rare...and plastic. :-P I’ve seen an old photo with Sorrell Booke holding the plastic toy as like a promo. But it looked cheap and not very detailed. I wish Greenlight, or some company, would put out a 1:18 scale diecast model of Boss’ Caddy—if they can do Jesse’s Truck, they can do Boss’ Cadillac! :tup:

Edited by MonacoMan

Greenlight also is getting ready to release a 1:18 scale diecast model of Sheriff Little’s 1975 Fury Chickasaw County cop car...they’re taking pre-orders for it as well as Dixie, so maybe it’s getting released at the same time Daisy’s Jeep Dixie is? 

Edited by MonacoMan