Time make up the lives of characters that were hardly shown or only mentioned

23 minutes ago, CooterNnancylou said:

Yes please !!   

I'm posting with a different account cuz this site won't accept my password for CDF account.

I want all your list, not just dukes, please.

If you had sent me a nice email requesting help instead of multiple emails laced with profanity and anger, I would have helped you recover your password for your other account. It's quite possible that your password wasn't strong enough and it may have been reset during an upgrade of our forum software. That is automatic and nothing I have done. Now, you can apologize and get your other account back or you can continue to use this account and be happy I just didn't ban you outright.

1 hour ago, Meadowmufn said:

If you had sent me a nice email requesting help instead of multiple emails laced with profanity and anger, I would have helped you recover your password for your other account. It's quite possible that your password wasn't strong enough and it may have been reset during an upgrade of our forum software. That is automatic and nothing I have done. Now, you can apologize and get your other account back or you can continue to use this account and be happy I just didn't ban you outright.

sorry for the obnoxious email, i know i can be better than that which i will.   thankyou for giving me another chance with this.   i already got back into my account & it WAS the problem of a weak password.

i do hope you still post that list of what the topic is about, please.

2 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

i got back into my account again , after resetting the password AGAIN, it'll probably last until i log out again, which i'll try to avoid.

this really needs to be fixed so other users don't get tortured.      thanks again for offering to help me. 

Edited by cooter davenport fan

5 minutes ago, cooter davenport fan said:

i got back into my account again , after resetting the password AGAIN, it'll probably last until i log out again, which i'll try to avoid.

this really needs to be fixed so other users don't get tortured.      thanks again for offering to help me. 

Unless you're using a public computer, like in a library, there's no reason to logout after every session. If the problem is with the forum software, I can only open a bug report with the creator. It's not something I can fix myself.

10 minutes ago, Meadowmufn said:

Unless you're using a public computer, like in a library, there's no reason to logout after every session. If the problem is with the forum software, I can only open a bug report with the creator. It's not something I can fix myself.

could you now please post the long list you said you had,please.   

• 2 months later...

Widow Baxley is mentioned in 'The Rustlers' in season 2. There's also The Famous Flying Baxley Sisters in 'Coy vs. Vance'. I think it's likely that both were a nod to the Baxley family. As well as Paul Baxley working on the show, there was also his son, Craig R. Baxley, and nephew, Gary Baxley.

You may be interested in Roger's 'Real Stuff in Hazzard' thread where the Baxley Sisters get a mention.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, Hobie Harkins said:

Don't forget L.B. Longstreet!

he lives in chickasaw.

he has a job as a corpse transporter.  his best friend is daniel twarpe, they used to be coworkers at a towing company.

his full name is longstreet bernard,  most folks call him LB, but my abbreviation is LS, or LSB.

he has a blue chevy impala.  longstreet's birthday is march 18.

he's BB's brother. (BB stands for benjamin bradley). BB is a plumber, also living in chickasaw.

• 2 months later...