Our fanfiction website

Jamanda

Hey ya'll.

Thanks to all of you who made comments on our fanfics here. We also have a website with past fanfics on it from our other favorite shows (The Monkees and VeggieTales) as well as some poems and short stories. We'd put Dukes fanfics on it to, but we no longer have the right computer program to update the website, so we'll just have to post them here :wink: . It's just one we made a long time ago with our sister Deb.

So anyway, if you'd like to see some of our other stuff, you can visit it @

http://www.geocities.com/jamandeb3

Amanda also has her own website of HERETIC Cartoons that she made in college, which you can visit @

http://www.geocities.com/greenhat_99

Amanda is also pursuing writing professionally and is working on two different novels. One is almost done if anyone knows a good publisher.

That is great to hear...I hope nothing but the best for a fellow HazzardNet . I enjoy your fanfics on here and look forward to reading the stuff on The Monkees ( you got my curiosity on that topic ) ...

I love to read and enjoy the stories people write on hear. That is one of the reasons I love this site. It is peole like you that put in the effort and time to make it the best...

Darrell