Vectors from a Screen-Used General Lee

Hey all, I just purchased a set of old American Racing Vectors (14x7 & 15x7) and was wondering if anybody knew what the chances were that they were used on a screen used General Lee. I know on each of the screen used General Lees, the vin plate would have some sort of number stamp to indicate what number General Lee it was and wondered if there would be any similar stamp of serial number to indicate whether it was owned by Warner Bros or on a General Lee.

Hey Tim, congratulations on your purchase!

There's no way to track if any wheels we're used on the show. I very much doubt they could be from the show though. The only known ones are the ones on the cars WB sold in the 90s.

The wheels on the show we're just that to them, wheels. They were put onto the next car which needed a set until they were just wrecked like during a jump. From what I gathered they didn't use American Racing wheels at all or only a small portion. I believe they were usually Corvette wheels or another make of which the name slipped my mind.

If you want more details on the exact wheels used you could try contacting @CornDog through his Instagram account RealGeneralLee. It'll be a pain to manually find during what episode of the Kibbe and Friends podcast CornDog talked about this.

Hope this helps you!

9 hours ago, Roth Potter said:

From what I gathered they didn't use American Racing wheels at all or only a small portion. I believe they were usually Corvette wheels or another make of which the name slipped my mind.

They used Shelby wheels on some episodes. I've posted this screengrab from 'Repo Men' before:

ShelbyWheel0104.jpg