drink beer

Rebel Power01

With rootbeer, ya gotta try IBC that comes in the glass bottles. More expensive, yes, but great stuff!

In college, I had the most conservative roommate in the world (she was in Bible College) and would jokingly scold me for leaving IBC rootbeer bottles around the couch saying, "Amanda? Are you drinking again?" So I would purposely leave my bottles around the couch whenever I watched T.V.

If ya can't afford IBC, I'd put A&W next. I know many like Barqs because it has caffeine (sp?).

That is the thing here on LI , not all these brands of Root Beer or Soda are available. We have IBC at certain stores like WalMart, they also carry the IBC Cherry Lime soda that is awesome....But we don't have A & W or Dad's at most stores...Just Barq's and Mug and store brand. We also have Sioux City Saspirilla at some stores , which I love....

I worked at A@W All American Food, I could get all the free A@W I wanted so I kind after three months working there fours years ago, I lost my taste for there root Beer. I like Barg's and also IBC when I can get it, I remember about eleven or so years ago I was working at a Tele-marketing place and couple of us had IBC's with us in the office. And the manager thought he had beer with, you know how the IBC bottle's are brown and kind of look like a actual Beer. :p:p:D:D:D:D:):o

• 3 weeks later...