Private message

RogerDuke

I'm not sure what's going on, Roger. I can either read the messages by clicking on the message envelope icon and then the message, or by clicking the envelope icon and "Go to inbox". I even tried it on my phone and it works fine. Maybe this is one for MM.

19 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

That's weird, Rog. What browser are you using?

Hmmm, I don't even know. Please don't worry about it because I'm always terrible with technology. If anybody else has a problem then maybe there's something to it but since it's just me I'm sure we can conclude that I'm the problem, not the website. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, RogerDuke said:

Hmmm, I don't even know. Please don't worry about it because I'm always terrible with technology. If anybody else has a problem then maybe there's something to it but since it's just me I'm sure we can conclude that I'm the problem, not the website. Thanks 

Well I was wondering if you were ignoring me or not...not really. ;) But perhaps this is your server's way of protecting little ol' me from you boasting too much about your Pirates stealing the win from my Cubs. :( Cubs just need to find a way to cure their away game problems. Either that or just stay at Wrigley. This whole week has been a baaaddd week for my poor Cubbies. Think I'm crying blue and red tears tonight. But don't worry Roger, they'll come back tomorrow. Loud and proud. ;) 

Back on track, I hope you get the problem fixed or figured out.

23 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

LOL Here it is Sunday night and I just turned the TV off because your Cubbies are crushing my Pirates and it is too painful to watch. I wasn't expecting to see the subject come up here! It looks like my Pirates will finish last. Your Cubs are making a good run for the playoffs. 

I'm sorry for your Pirates,  but the Cubs haven't won an away game in forever. So these past two games have resparked some hope. I hope they can build on this and make it to the playoffs. 

I'd be happy for your Pirates to come in second...especially ahead of the Cardinals.  Just saying... ;)

1 hour ago, Garrett Duke said:

I'm sorry for your Pirates,  but the Cubs haven't won an away game in forever. So these past two games have resparked some hope. I hope they can build on this and make it to the playoffs. 

I'd be happy for your Pirates to come in second...especially ahead of the Cardinals.  Just saying... ;)

Thanks Garrett but second place is long gone. As far back as they are and as bad as they are, it will be last place for them. I'm already hoping the Steelers will be better than the Bears but the experts are saying otherwise. Maybe the Penguins will be better than the Blackhawks....doubtful. *hangs head in despair*

On 8/19/2019 at 9:00 PM, RogerDuke said:

Thanks Garrett but second place is long gone. As far back as they are and as bad as they are, it will be last place for them. I'm already hoping the Steelers will be better than the Bears but the experts are saying otherwise. Maybe the Penguins will be better than the Blackhawks....doubtful. *hangs head in despair*

Hey Roger...sounds like you should be a fan of Chicago sports (just not the White Sox...).  :D