John Played Bo Dukes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I Just watched somthing to Smallville

and they were interview Micheal Rosenbaum who playes Lex Luthor, and Micheal called John "bo duke" and John Relied with "dont call me that, ive out grown that" and i hope he said that our of humour and didnt mean it, cause i feel insaulted by hearing that! lol Hes out grown that? like come on lol Bo Duke was/is Awsome!

I'm sorry but I don't think John Schneider could ever outgrow being Bo Duke, it's a huge part of him. And he clearly still recignizes it, the man as over twenty General Lee's (or so I've been told) and if you watch the reunion BBQ on what is it season two, in the beginning his daughter drives the General up to the house, he leaps in like he would have twenty plus years ago. He must have been joking around, He still plays around like that, so I've noticed, he'll never grow up!! And PS the only reason I watch smallville is him!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love John Schneider!! He did such a good job playing Bo Duke and I think that's the role that he'll be remembered the most for!! The Dukes Of Hazzard is my favorite tv show though I was just a baby when it was on tv!! Now i'm all grown up and have gotten hooked on it thanks to my younger sis!! John was my favorite on the show and still is now!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I absolutely love John Schneider!! He did such a good job playing Bo Duke and I think that's the role that he'll be remembered the most for!! The Dukes Of Hazzard is my favorite tv show though I was just a baby when it was on tv!! Now i'm all grown up and have gotten hooked on it thanks to my younger sis!! John was my favorite on the show and still is now!!

Me, too since I was a baby and thanks to my parents let me watch the show during my childhood years!

• 4 months later...