a new story called A Cousin's Betrayal

I am writing a story with a friend and i was wonder if anyone would like to know what its about before i post it. thanks,

A Cousin's Betrayal

An enemy from luke's parents past wants to get revenge on the Duke family by hurting a family member. Will the Duke family survive and will luke be blamed for the crime. :D

here's part one to read:

It was a sunny day in Hazzard High School where Luke had caught up with several of his friends in an area hidden out of view of the front of the school. Luke came to meet his friends who were smoking. One of his friends named Roy had asked Luke," Do you want a cigarette." Luke replied, "Sure." Luke had his own pack of cigarettes but he had hid them in the barn so his uncle would never find them. After a few minutes, Luke had finished his cigarette, he said to his friends," I have to go meet Bo when he is done with his last class. They all answered, "Okay."

When Luke saw his cousin coming out of the building, he yells, "Bo, over here." Bo turned his head towards the direction that Luke was calling him from. Bo says," You ready, let's get on the bus before it leaves without us Luke. As the bus lets the boys off at their stop which was a short distance from the farm they ran up to the farm house where Uncle Jesse was reading the paper, Uncle Jesse said, "Boys, you have chores to do" The boys answered. "Yes sir." When the boys were finishing cleaning the stables, Luke told Bo that he would be in a little while. Bo answered, "Okay." Unknown to both boys that someone from Luke's past is getting revenge for when Jesse had put him behind bars ten years ago. He is watching Luke take out of his hiding place his cigarettes and lighter which gives the man an idea to destroy Luke's family.

When Luke saw that Bo was inside the farm house, he goes to the box in the barn where he has hidden his cigarettes and lighter and walks outside of the barn that faces away the farm house to smoke. When Bo was came into the farm house, his uncle asks Bo where his cousin was. He replied," He is in the barn." His uncle told him that he needed Luke to go into town and get some supplies. When Bo went out to call his cousin, it spoke Luke and he dropped his cigarette and step on it to smother the cigarette so it would not burn anything, but Luke did not realize that the ash from the cigarette wasn't completely out. The wind began to blow into the straw inside the barn. Luke walked to the entrance of the barn, Bo told him that Jesse needs him to go to town to get supplies. Luke said, I am on my way, bye." As Luke was leaving, Cooter drove up in his truck to drop off some stuff for Jesse. He said, " Hey Luke, where's your Uncle Jesse at. "Luke answered," He is in the farm house and I am on my way to get the supplies he needs to repair the fences in the back 40." Cooter answered, "Okay, thanks Luke." and Luke drove away from the farm.

As Bo saw Luke leave, he decided to go up into the hayloft and take a short nap because he always loved to sleep in the hayloft. Someone was watching the barn and saw that Bo had climbed up the hayloft. This person also saw Luke smoking behind the barn earlier and knew where Luke had hidden his cigarettes. He thought to himself, "Perfect, I can burn the barn down and have Luke be blamed for it. I need to sneak in there and place the gasoline container and light the straw with Luke's lighter." Once he lit the straw and he ran away from the barn before the gasoline container blew. A moment later, a gasoline container exploded in the far corner of the barn. The sound of the explosion suddenly woke Bo up and he saw the fire, he knew he had to get out of the barm quickly. He ran towards the ladder, but the fire that was feeding off the gasoline had destroyed the ladder and he realized that his only way to safety was destroyed by the fire.

To be continued,,,,